Wikiposts

Another Landing Q

Old Nov 20th 2006, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

blueeyes2002 will become famous soon enoughblueeyes2002 will become famous soon enough
Default Another Landing Q

I've had a look through the forum and I can't find my answer to this.

I am sponsoring my husband and son.They will be landing in January but not staying as we're not ready to move the final move yet due to a dire housing market here in Guernsey......

My question is do they have to submit the Goods to Follow Forms in when they land, or when they make the final move, as we're not sure what is staying and what is going...,. Depends on sales....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:11 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Landing Q

Hi

Originally Posted by blueeyes2002
I've had a look through the forum and I can't find my answer to this.

I am sponsoring my husband and son.They will be landing in January but not staying as we're not ready to move the final move yet due to a dire housing market here in Guernsey......

My question is do they have to submit the Goods to Follow Forms in when they land, or when they make the final move, as we're not sure what is staying and what is going...,. Depends on sales....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
When they land.