Wikiposts

Andrew, Question about NOC list

Old Sep 27th 2004, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

MadHatters will become famous soon enoughMadHatters will become famous soon enough
Default Andrew, Question about NOC list

Andrew
I submitted my application form and I got my AOR. However, I am not sure if I made a mistake filling the form where you state your NOC occupation.
I am currently working part-time at the university as a Graduate Research Assistant (NOC=4122). However, my duties are more related to Database Analyst (NOC=2172). That is what I typed in the form. Is that a big mistake? Do I need to submit another one with the right number (4122)? I have been working under this title for 2 years, so I counted it as 1 year.

Thanks
MadHatters
Old Sep 27th 2004, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

MadHatters will become famous soon enoughMadHatters will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Andrew, Question about NOC list

I forgot to mention that the letter that I got from HR says that my title is graduate research assistant and I am performing those duties related to database analists NOC=2172 and other related to NOC=2113

thanks
Old Sep 27th 2004, 6:48 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

You could have listed all 3 occupations.

Originally Posted by MadHatters
I forgot to mention that the letter that I got from HR says that my title is graduate research assistant and I am performing those duties related to database analists NOC=2172 and other related to NOC=2113

thanks
Old Sep 27th 2004, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Andrew
Do you think it is possible then to re-submit a new form with those three occupations?

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You could have listed all 3 occupations.
Old Sep 27th 2004, 7:55 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Simply submit updated form and updated reference letter close to the assessment stage. Just watch IA reportings and send it when those who submitted applications about 2 months ahead of you start reporting receipt of IA.

Originally Posted by MadHatters
Andrew
Do you think it is possible then to re-submit a new form with those three occupations?