Andrew Please help

Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

carmen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Andrew Please help

I filed my application under PNP in sep 2007. I see in the trackitt that people who applied in Dec or Jan has already got their immigration. I filed Federal skilled worker before too which was rejected because immigration officer wasn't satisfied with my work experience. So I applied under PNP and I informed PNP about my previous rejected application too. They were OK with that and approved my PNP application. Now buffalo is taking more than reasonable time to finalise my case. I am a manager however when I applied for LMO, Service Canada told my employer since my duties are supervisor duties I should apply for LMO as a supervisor. My salary for supervisor position is lot more than supervisor's salary. Thats what we did and applied as Supervisor for LMO as well as PR application. What do you think the delay could be. Andrew and all senior members, please help.

Last edited by carmen1; Mar 29th 2008 at 3:13 pm.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:22 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Andrew Please help

Fact that few applicants got it in shorter time means absolutely nothing. Each case is unique and is being processed at it's own pace - you cannot compare someone else's case to yours, regardless how similar it may look.

In addition you were previously refused - this fact adds another layer of scrutiny and additional delays as result. There may be dozens of other reasons why your case takes longer than the fastest ones.

Why did you apply for LMO? PNP didn't supply you with work permit support letter?

Too many unknowns to even guess why it takes longer than some faster cases. But one thing is sure - previously refused applicants should always expect quite longer processing times, especially if new case was prepared without professional assistance and didn't address all matters that were questioned in previous case. Not only what was stated in refusal letter but more importantly all what was in officer's notes.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

I live in alberta and PNP asked my employer to apply for LMO since my PGWP was about to expire. Is there anyway I can show you my previous visa file. I have the full copy at home. I cannot come to Vancouver though.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:50 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

In order to determine what from old application should have been addressed in new one a full access to file (not just CAIPS printout) is required. If you refer only to the copy of what has been submitted with refused application then it is almost worthless without knowing what has been doubted, questioned, results of background check (verification of education/experience credentials), etc..
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:01 pm
Just Joined

After getting refusal, I applied for full visa file to see what were the reasons for refusal. I should also get my new application caips notes in 3-4 days. But, I am going for my management certification course for 1 week. So may be next week in the beginning I will be able to see may caips notes.