Am I entitled to a Refund??

Old Jun 20th 2006, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

weener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the rough
Default Am I entitled to a Refund??

For those who haven't read my previous threads. I was turned down April 05 but my Immigration guy wouldn't drop my case as thet failed to recognise certain qualifications I have achieved, so he fought my case for about 12 months, but by this time we had given up hope so moved on (eventually) in England, new house, car etc.
We were shocked when we had a phone call 2 months ago telling us he has the decision overturned and has our medicals (which i have sat in font of me now), but we aren't sure whether to carry on now with the whole move.

My question is: "IF" we do chose to stay in the UK, will we get back any of the money we paid to the Embassy for permanent residency or now as we have gone to the next stage (Med's) does that mean we won't get anything back as we have been accepted?.

Thanks
Old Jun 20th 2006, 1:19 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am I entitled to a Refund??

Originally Posted by weener
For those who haven't read my previous threads. I was turned down April 05 but my Immigration guy wouldn't drop my case as thet failed to recognise certain qualifications I have achieved, so he fought my case for about 12 months, but by this time we had given up hope so moved on (eventually) in England, new house, car etc.
We were shocked when we had a phone call 2 months ago telling us he has the decision overturned and has our medicals (which i have sat in font of me now), but we aren't sure whether to carry on now with the whole move.

My question is: "IF" we do chose to stay in the UK, will we get back any of the money we paid to the Embassy for permanent residency or now as we have gone to the next stage (Med's) does that mean we won't get anything back as we have been accepted?.

Thanks
You should get the RPRF fee back, if you have paid it, but you won't get the processing fees back.