Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AM I DREAMING..PPR FINALLY ARRIVED TODAY!!!

AM I DREAMING..PPR FINALLY ARRIVED TODAY!!!

Old May 24th 2007, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

fedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nicefedupwithwaiting is just really nice
Default AM I DREAMING..PPR FINALLY ARRIVED TODAY!!!

To absolutely everyone out there who has helped my tortured sole since being online with the forum and my woes ....its all over..mum just called me to say that we received letter asking for our passports. I can't believe it after all this time and stress we'll be on our way (well when the Egyptian Embassy send back OH passport for a business visa!!!). A huge, massive, heartfelt thank you to everyone who listened to my irrational moaning, whinging and worrying you have all helped at some of my desperate times. I only hope one day I can be of any help to anyone else out there going through the same.

So I'm now an alcoholic, my daughter has developed a nervous tic, we're homeless, jobless and our possessions are in Montreal but hey ho we're happy now!!!

just for anyones info timeless here:
3 Feb 05 got Application Receipt (I never got a hang of lingo)
19 Jan 07 got 90 day letter
28th March 07 med request
1 April meds done
9th May 07 bankers order sent back (wrong amount!!!)
24 May 07 got PPR request

Good luck to everyone out there still waiting or at the beginning or end of your applications...please be happy for me and I know exactly how you feel but one day your day will come and I'll be sending you congratulations. I haven't even told my husband yet as he's in Southampton in a meeting sent email, text and phoned his x2 phones....bless he doesn't know a thing - You lot are first to know - I could burst any minute now xxx
25 May breakdown ordered with plenty of gin!!!!
Old May 24th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all
Default Re: AM I DREAMING..PPR FINALLY ARRIVED TODAY!!!

great news...congratulations:thumbsu p:
Old May 24th 2007, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Karen1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by fedupwithwaiting
To absolutely everyone out there who has helped my tortured sole since being online with the forum and my woes ....its all over..mum just called me to say that we received letter asking for our passports. I can't believe it after all this time and stress we'll be on our way (well when the Egyptian Embassy send back OH passport for a business visa!!!). A huge, massive, heartfelt thank you to everyone who listened to my irrational moaning, whinging and worrying you have all helped at some of my desperate times. I only hope one day I can be of any help to anyone else out there going through the same.

So I'm now an alcoholic, my daughter has developed a nervous tic, we're homeless, jobless and our possessions are in Montreal but hey ho we're happy now!!!

just for anyones info timeless here:
3 Feb 05 got Application Receipt (I never got a hang of lingo)
19 Jan 07 got 90 day letter
28th March 07 med request
1 April meds done
9th May 07 bankers order sent back (wrong amount!!!)
24 May 07 got PPR request

Good luck to everyone out there still waiting or at the beginning or end of your applications...please be happy for me and I know exactly how you feel but one day your day will come and I'll be sending you congratulations. I haven't even told my husband yet as he's in Southampton in a meeting sent email, text and phoned his x2 phones....bless he doesn't know a thing - You lot are first to know - I could burst any minute now xxx
25 May breakdown ordered with plenty of gin!!!!
Congratulations - now will have to change your posting from fedup withwaiting.

Hope we'll be joining you some time in the near future.

Enjoy your day - you deserve it.

Karen
Old May 24th 2007, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Great news - you must be SO happy! Have a few celebration drinks tonight!

Joanne

Old May 24th 2007, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Whoa-oa-oa!- its gotta be a James Brown moment:

"Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got you"

Take care, go easy on the gin and CELEBRATE!

Have a really great day.

Simon
Old May 24th 2007, 12:03 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Great news, really chuffed for you.

My hopes are now raised once again that we too will hear soon.

Hope all goes well.

Steven

Last edited by Suzyanne; May 24th 2007 at 1:12 pm.
Old May 24th 2007, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The Vancouver Suburbs... for the next few years anyway!
The TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud of

Yippeeeeee! Brilliant news!
Old May 24th 2007, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

DCuz99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote from fedupwithwaiting " ...please be happy for me and I know exactly how you feel but one day your day will come and I'll be sending you congratulations."

Congratulations - I am extremely happy for you, fedupwithwaiting.

DCuz99
Old May 24th 2007, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Bet you are not "fedupwaiting" now

Gaynor
x
Old May 24th 2007, 3:04 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratuations - you must be over the moon!
Old May 24th 2007, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Dubai, soon will be in Toronto, afterwards... who know?!
Canaway is an unknown quantity at this point

MANY MANY CONGRATS

You cheered me up with your expressive thread.

celebrate but beware of gin.

All the best,
Canaway
Old May 24th 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations - no more waiting now.
Yoong
Old May 24th 2007, 5:27 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Brill news. Enjoy your new life. Soon you'll be fedupwaiting for the rest of us to join ya!
Old May 24th 2007, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah. Many congrats to you!!

Old May 24th 2007, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

chudleigh is on a distinguished road

Well done! Fantastic news. I am so pleased for you

regards

Ann

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.