Wikiposts

Almost there

Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Boyee will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Almost there

Originally Posted by amancharan
pretty surprised at kki6's post!! i dont know if they actually put medicals received on ur e-cas systems!! it could be after the decision is made, not before at least, like SW class people get....
anyways, i do hope that ur partner will receive a letter within 3-4 days of its posting, no matter in wat part of India he lives....
hope its good news boyee
He lives in Nagpur.. I am sure we should know by thursday. I know it will be this week for certain. The other letters that he got didnt take long at all. Only 4 or 5 days.. We will know by monday at the very latest I think.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Boyee
He lives in Nagpur.. I am sure we should know by thursday. I know it will be this week for certain. The other letters that he got didnt take long at all. Only 4 or 5 days.. We will know by monday at the very latest I think.
Boyee any news today? We are all waiting and praying for you
Old Apr 6th 2005, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kki6
Boyee any news today? We are all waiting and praying for you
Nope no news yet. We are both nervous wrecks. I worked a long shift yesterday and when I came home I was very tired.. I took a hot bath and went to bed. As soon as I turned off the lights and got comfy.. I started thinking about the "what ifs". That was it.. I couldnt stop thinking and no way was I going to sleep. Then beau came online and we chatted about the "what ifs". So it was after 3am before I even closed my eyes and still thinking of the "what ifs". Its crazy.. one minute we are so confident, then next we are pestered by doubt. The not knowing is driving me crazy.. LOL.. its like someone hit the pause button on our life and we are just waiting for them to hit the play button or just press stop. I am sure everyone can relate.. I am very thankful however, that this process has not be slow. It was much faster than I expected, and thank GOD for that because I dont think i could survive it. LOL..

As soon as I find out what the answer is I will surely post it. Thanks for the prayers and please dont stop praying.

boyee
Old Apr 6th 2005, 5:22 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Almost there

Nope no news yet. We are both nervous wrecks. I worked a long shift yesterday and when I came home I was very tired.. I took a hot bath and went to bed. As soon as I turned off the lights and got comfy.. I started thinking about the "what ifs". That was it.. I couldnt stop thinking and no way was I going to sleep. Then beau came online and we chatted about the "what ifs". So it was after 3am before I even closed my eyes and still thinking of the "what ifs". Its crazy.. one minute we are so confident, then next we are pestered by doubt. The not knowing is driving me crazy.. LOL.. its like someone hit the pause button on our life and we are just waiting for them to hit the play button or just press stop. I am sure everyone can relate.. I am very thankful however, that this process has not be slow. It was much faster than I expected, and thank GOD for that because I dont think i could survive it. LOL..

As soon as I find out what the answer is I will surely post it. Thanks for the prayers and please dont stop praying.

boyee
u will find out surely in a couple of days at most.... I am wishing that it is good news....
I know its very quick for u boyee, but its been a long time and u have never shared ur timeline with us; even if u did, i dont remember it....
can u share it with us??
cheers
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

u will find out surely in a couple of days at most.... I am wishing that it is good news....
I know its very quick for u boyee, but its been a long time and u have never shared ur timeline with us; even if u did, i dont remember it....
can u share it with us??
cheers
Ok here is our timeline for sponsoring a conjugal partner.

Medicals done - October 25, 2004
Applied at Miss. - 22st Dec. 2004
Approved - January 26 2005
Visa Office starts processing - February 8th 2005
Passport request on February 14th 2005
Interview - march 23 interview in New Delhi.. visa officer kept passport.

We still dont know what yet.. tomorrow is another day. I am wondering if they were going to send his passport back will it come by speed post? If they were going to send it by speed post he would have gotten the rejected passport back today? may be this is a good sign? Either way when the answer comes.. I will be crying. LOL..

boyee
Old Apr 6th 2005, 10:55 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

We still dont know what yet.. tomorrow is another day. I am wondering if they were going to send his passport back will it come by speed post? If they were going to send it by speed post he would have gotten the rejected passport back today? may be this is a good sign? Either way when the answer comes.. I will be crying. LOL..

boyee
Goodness that is a really fast time-line!!!!! 6 days from start of process to passport request??? No wonder you were saying it was a speedy application - you're not wrong. I wish ours had been this quick.

Hope you hear tomorrow.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 1:23 pm

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

boyee
well; u have the same timeline as me, though i havent got the decision made on my e-cas as yet.... lol
anyways, the passport would be sent back via registered mail.... so, it would take 3-4 days! so, even if sent on monday, he should have it today i.e thursday; if not, on friday for sure!
good luck
Old Apr 6th 2005, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

well; u have the same timeline as me, though i havent got the decision made on my e-cas as yet.... lol
anyways, the passport would be sent back via registered mail.... so, it would take 3-4 days! so, even if sent on monday, he should have it today i.e thursday; if not, on friday for sure!
good luck

But they would only send back the passport if he was refused right? I thought that they might send it by speed post. I dont know much about that sort of thing.. I do know that when beau sent in his passport it was by speed post and it took two days.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough

Boyee, there is no reason for the consulate to keep a passport if he was rejected. I think they will notify you .. But, i think you have discouraged yourself with your "reject" question. Be positive.
But they would only send back the passport if he was refused right? I thought that they might send it by speed post. I dont know much about that sort of thing.. I do know that when beau sent in his passport it was by speed post and it took two days.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:34 pm

he will get back his passport, either way! and New Delhi sends it back via registered mail! if he sent it via speed post, thats different! us, as applicants, send it via the quickest route; but they, as a high commission, arent much concerned, u know....
anyways, he will get it passport back, either he is accepted or not! I hope he is....
one thing i have noticed with new delhi is that even if they have it ready in post for posting, they send it off late sometimes! but also, if ur decision has been made and it shows on ur E-cas, u should receive ur passport within 3-4 days!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

he will get back his passport, either way! and New Delhi sends it back via registered mail! if he sent it via speed post, thats different! us, as applicants, send it via the quickest route; but they, as a high commission, arent much concerned, u know....
anyways, he will get it passport back, either he is accepted or not! I hope he is....
one thing i have noticed with new delhi is that even if they have it ready in post for posting, they send it off late sometimes! but also, if ur decision has been made and it shows on ur E-cas, u should receive ur passport within 3-4 days!

Do you have your passport stamp and in your hands now? Or do you get that once the CSIS and RCMP checks are completed?
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:51 pm

Do you have your passport stamp and in your hands now? Or do you get that once the CSIS and RCMP checks are completed?
No; i dont have any visa stamp on my passport yet! my pp is still with the New Delhi high commission! once the checks are completed (which i am sure would be done by now), they will send back the passport, with the visa stamp!!
so, as i said before, u will not really know if its approved or not, until he gets his passport! it would have been clear if he would have been accepted or rejected at the interview!! but now, its just the waiting game for u!
hopefully u will hear good news....
Old Apr 6th 2005, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

pretty surprised at kki6's post!! i dont know if they actually put medicals received on ur e-cas systems!! it could be after the decision is made, not before at least, like SW class people get....
anyways, i do hope that ur partner will receive a letter within 3-4 days of its posting, no matter in wat part of India he lives....
hope its good news boyee
thanks again everyone.. I must say sleeping since seeing the "decision made" has been a foreign thing to me. I am sure it will be that way when he is given the visa. If you see on canadian news where a nutty woman was doing back flips on the street in her blue plaid pjamas at 3 am atlantic time? that would be me because beau would have gotten the visa. LOL
Old Apr 6th 2005, 3:21 pm

thanks again everyone.. I must say sleeping since seeing the "decision made" has been a foreign thing to me. I am sure it will be that way when he is given the visa. If you see on canadian news where a nutty woman was doing back flips on the street in her blue plaid pjamas at 3 am atlantic time? that would be me because beau would have gotten the visa. LOL
I wish luck to u for one last time boyee!!!!
becuz i know his passport would be with him today, with the good news....
when i go online tonite, i think i will have ur post telling us about the outcome..
cheers and have a nice sleep....
Old Apr 6th 2005, 10:25 pm

any news yet boyee?? i mean its already evening in India and i guess if ur husband was to get his passport, he would have got it by now??
any news??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.