Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

All experts please: proof of Funds upon Entry

All experts please: proof of Funds upon Entry

Old Jun 24th 2001, 8:16 pm
Denzel

As an step from the visa issuance procedurer, I have transferred the 12k CDN$ amount
for our family of two, now our visas are in our hands. now I've got two questions:

1.I was wondering what should we present as the Proof of Funds upon entering, the
only Document I've got is a copy of the fax my Canaian Bank has sent to the CHC in
London to confirm that we have deposited the needed money. Is that acceptable or
shall we request for any other proof from the Bank? What exactly?

2.My wife is a teacher and teaches in the International school, she teaches Math of
levels 7-10 in English language, is she able to perform the same job there in
Canada? Does she need any certifications or trainings first? And where should she
start from?

Thanks in advance.

Old Jun 25th 2001, 2:10 pm
WebImmigration.Com

Hi:

In reply:

1. You may want to provide a copy of your faxed letter, along with an updated bank
statement.

2. Your wife may want to contact the Canadian Education Association, 252 Bloor St.
West 8th floor, Toronto, ON, M5S1V5

--
Yours truly, Ingrid Y. Chen, B.A., LL.B.

>
    >
I've
    >
    >
    >
entering,
    >
to
    >
    >
What