Air Fare & CD$ Conversion rates

Old Jan 6th 2005, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

graphicsdesigner is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Air Fare & CD$ Conversion rates

Hi,

Please help me getr the airfare to Canada from India.If anyone knows the airfares or some websites, which provide such details, please forward them .

How is the process of air ticket booking going on, do advance ticket booking (Booking tickets much earlier than the travelling date)help?

What all are the things which we should know and take with us while travelling to canada?

Are there many processes to be covered to get into the plane.How is the luggage transferring working?how the transit system works?

I havent yet travelled by air.So please pardon me if this type of questions are irritating someone.I am a novice in this area.

Which route will be the best(Less time and economic) to Canada from India??How much time is needed in total to arrive at Canada from India

Also please let me know , from where to get the Canadian Dollar conversion rates(updated).

Thanks in advance.

Regds
Pramod.P

Last edited by graphicsdesigner; Jan 6th 2005 at 5:23 am.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Air Fare & CD$ Conversion rates

Originally Posted by graphicsdesigner
Hi,

Please help me getr the airfare to Canada from India.If anyone knows the airfares or some websites, which provide such details, please forward them .

How is the process of air ticket booking going on, do advance ticket booking (Booking tickets much earlier than the travelling date)help?

What all are the things which we should know and take with us while travelling to canada?

Are there many processes to be covered to get into the plane.How is the luggage transferring working?how the transit system works?

I havent yet travelled by air.So please pardon me if this type of questions are irritating someone.I am a novice in this area.

Which route will be the best(Less time and economic) to Canada from India??How much time is needed in total to arrive at Canada from India

Also please let me know , from where to get the Canadian Dollar conversion rates(updated).

Thanks in advance.

Regds
Pramod.P
i work within the tourism industry. best thing to do is go to talk with a travel agency that will answer all of your questions.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road

hey,

You definately have some questions diggin around you. Well the best way to do is to contact a travel agency and google some of your queries by urself that would do a world of good to ya. How many people are going along with you if you can detail that may be I can help ya.

Cheers
Old Jan 7th 2005, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

Default Thanq

Hello thanks to both of you.I am going alone.Anyway i will talk with some travel agencies.

Thanks
PP
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

this is one of the easiest currency convertors.
i use it often, today for example the currency exchange is $4000 australian dollars converts to $3,766.

simple to use >
just change the country currency to yours and then canadas' change the money unit and you will get the conversion

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency?u
Old Jan 7th 2005, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

Default CD$ Conversion rates

Maple leaf, thank you very much.this is a very good one.Everyone can try this.

Regds
PP