Wikiposts

ADVICE NEEDED ON TWP

Old May 14th 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation ADVICE NEEDED ON TWP

Cn someone please advise as i am a bit confused and stressed OH as a interview with a construction firm in london on the 1st July we received a copy of working conditions etc in a email at the same time as interview date was sent and it said that 'after 24 months the company shall apply under the pnp and apply for pr at the same time for us, i thought it was 12 months they couls apply for this, 2 years in 'limbo' seems a long time to wonder if they are happy with your work etc, it also said they can lay you off should a shortage of work occur this might be completly normal but advice would be appreciated
Old May 14th 2008, 7:58 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ADVICE NEEDED ON TWP

Originally Posted by Julie_p
Cn someone please advise as i am a bit confused and stressed OH as a interview with a construction firm in london on the 1st July we received a copy of working conditions etc in a email at the same time as interview date was sent and it said that 'after 24 months the company shall apply under the pnp and apply for pr at the same time for us, i thought it was 12 months they couls apply for this, 2 years in 'limbo' seems a long time to wonder if they are happy with your work etc, it also said they can lay you off should a shortage of work occur this might be completly normal but advice would be appreciated
They can apply for PNP before you even go out there on a TWP so it seems this is just the way they like to do things. It depends company to company - my OH worked for a company in BC that said we had to wait three months and now works for a company in NS who are doing it straight away!
Old May 14th 2008, 7:59 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd advise you just to use the standard font and colours as posts like this are horrible to read.

http://bancomicsans.com/
Old May 14th 2008, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bazzz
I'd advise you just to use the standard font and colours as posts like this are horrible to read.

http://bancomicsans.com/
I think it looks quiet nice actually,cant see what difference it makes i can read it fine
Old May 14th 2008, 8:09 am

Fine, but people like me won't read your posts. Depends if you want people who've been through the immigration process to help you or not.
Old May 14th 2008, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

giggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nice

Fine, but people like me won't read your posts. Depends if you want people who've been through the immigration process to help you or not.
There is no one like you that's for sure.
Old May 14th 2008, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by giggimickey
There is no one like you that's for sure.
It's true. Few people possess my rare combination of athleticism, intellect and prodigious genital endowment.
Old May 14th 2008, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

.ǝɹǝɥ ǝuoʎuɐ ssǝɹdɯı oʇ ʎ1ǝʞı1un sı sʇɔǝɟɟǝ puɐ sɹno1oɔ 'sʇuoɟ pıdnʇs ɟo ǝsn 'ǝǝɹbɐ ʎ1ǝʇǝ1dɯoɔ ı
Old May 14th 2008, 8:23 am

˙pǝlıɐʌǝɹd sɐɥ ǝsuǝs uoɯɯoɔ pɐlƃ ɯ,ı
Old May 14th 2008, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

giggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nice

It's true. Few people possess my rare combination of athleticism, intellect and prodigious genital endowment.
What you being a big cock?
Old May 14th 2008, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by giggimickey
What you being a big cock?
Mickey, are you coming on to me? PM if you are, I can send you some pictures.
Old May 14th 2008, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

˙pǝlıɐʌǝɹd sɐɥ ǝsuǝs uoɯɯoɔ pɐlƃ ɯ,ı
Do you think that you can write the right way up as 'normal 'people cannot be bothered reading YOUR posts either Now can we get back to my question please?
Old May 14th 2008, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

desertbuddy will become famous soon enoughdesertbuddy will become famous soon enough

Thats a lethal combination indeed, but would that translate to a positve result regarding TWP? ..or do I need to PM you bazzz for more details....