Advice needed again

Old Sep 28th 2004, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

jpaul is on a distinguished road
Default Advice needed again

Thanks guys for all your responses. This forum has been very benficial to me with regards to Immigration questions. I must express my gratitude towards everyone who responded to my questions.

Ok Guys, here is another question for you.
My application was send in Dec 03, during which I had changed jobs and was only 4 months old, I have now finished a year at current Job. The question is should I update my Job reference so that my experience would equate to a higher grid according to CIC.

Thanks for all responses.
JP
Old Sep 28th 2004, 8:57 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice needed again

Originally Posted by jpaul
Thanks guys for all your responses. This forum has been very benficial to me with regards to Immigration questions. I must express my gratitude towards everyone who responded to my questions.

Ok Guys, here is another question for you.
My application was send in Dec 03, during which I had changed jobs and was only 4 months old, I have now finished a year at current Job. The question is should I update my Job reference so that my experience would equate to a higher grid according to CIC.

Thanks for all responses.
JP
Do not bother to try to update your file now. Wait until asked.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

jpaul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Advice needed again

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Do not bother to try to update your file now. Wait until asked.
Hi Jim
Thank you for your advice. I really do appreciate it.
JP