Wikiposts

Advice

Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:02 am
Just Joined

nelly71 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Advice

Hi all

I am new to this site, but have been reading through all of the hepful info being provided. I am trying to obtain a visa under the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program "comunity identified stream", does anyone else have experience in this area. I have just completed all of my forms and was wondering how long the process can take etc etc. Any advice would be greatly received
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:42 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice

Hi

You can see my timeline underneath, we are about 8 weeks into the PNP process at the moment.

If you are nominated, the PR part of the process throgh London currently is anywhere between 4-9 months approx I believe.

Here is a link to a previous thread I started on PNP timelines for NS

Good luck

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...s+pnp+timeline
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:28 am
Just Joined

nelly71 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=nelly71;6688284]Hi all

Thanks for that, great to speak to somebody else wanting to move to Nova Scotia!! Have just finished completing all of the forms. Do you know what is involved in the initial process? I hope your application goes well

Many Thanks

Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:34 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=nelly71;6688615]
Originally Posted by nelly71
Hi all

Thanks for that, great to speak to somebody else wanting to move to Nova Scotia!! Have just finished completing all of the forms. Do you know what is involved in the initial process? I hope your application goes well

Many Thanks

Thanks,

As far as I am aware, the NS part of processing is checking your application against the required criteria, plus they review your completed federal forms. If they feel you need to amend/update the federal forms in anyway before you submit them to visa office for PR they will inform you.

I have also found that they are helpful if you phone/email them for info.

If they require further information they will email you, this has just happened to us. They then process some more and will then notify you whether you have been accepted or not.

If you are nominated you then have 90 days to submit your full PR application to London(or appropriate visa office).

Hope this helps
Old Aug 17th 2008, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice

Originally Posted by nelly71
Hi all

I am new to this site, but have been reading through all of the hepful info being provided. I am trying to obtain a visa under the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program "comunity identified stream", does anyone else have experience in this area. I have just completed all of my forms and was wondering how long the process can take etc etc. Any advice would be greatly received
I have answered on your other thread