Additional family info!! confused

Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough
Default Additional family info!! confused

Can anyone please provide me with info regarding additional family info form

On appendix A document check list - immigrant.
it states that you and your family members over the age of 18 must complete their own copy of this form.

Does this include all persons in Section A on the additional family info form ie, my spouse who is already a permanent resident of Canada she is my sponsor. Does she need to fill out an additional family info form.
My parents are in section A do they need to fill out individual family info forms

Do all people in section C brothers and sisters over the age of 18 also need to fill out an additional family information forms.

Also on the application for permanent residence schedule 1 background declaration, section 11, personal history job details when entering date ie from start date ie 09-2000 if your still in that job do you leave to month and year blank or do you date it the date you filled the forms in?

thanks for any info scottymallo
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:51 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Additional family info!! confused

If you are talking about IMM 5406 then in section A you list yourself as applicant, your spouse as a spouse (with note "my sponsor, Canadian PR") and your parents. In section B you list your children (if any) or sign under section B to confirm that you don't have children. In section C you list your siblings.

"Family members" in the application means spouse/common-law partner and dependent children. It means your parents and siblings don't complete this form.

Schedule 1 section 11 - write by hand "till present".
Old Sep 24th 2008, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Additional family info!! confused

Hi Andrew,

Thankyou for the information great help!!!

scottymallo