ACPO proof of current address

Old Nov 27th 2012, 7:16 pm
Just Joined

PWaring is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACPO proof of current address

Hey people. I'm about to send off my for my ACRO certificate tomorrow, a little later than I expected, I would have hoped to have it back and ready to go by now but hey. Anyways, I'm looking at this thing for "two proof of current address, dated within the last 6 months," thing, and I'm wondering exactly what I can send with this.

I have a bank statement which I can send, but I'm unclear on what my second should be. Since I'm currently still living with parents, I don't have anything like mortgage, council tax.etc. I have some bills but they're covered online, not by paper statement, unless printing one out would be acceptable.

Otherwise would a pay slip from work be acceptable, or can I just send a copy of my drivers license regardless of the 6 months time frame thing, or perhaps even a copy of my works contract?

Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Title should be ACRO, not ACPO. My bad
Old Nov 27th 2012, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

KuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACPO proof of current address

When I sent off, I used the card that I was sent to remind me to vote for the Police Commissioner thingy & the IPS (I applied for a passport earlier this year).

I think so long as it has your address and is from some sort of official body, they'll take it. I do remember seeing on the ACPO website that there's a phone line for general enquiries that you can call to ask if you're really stuck though.
Old Nov 27th 2012, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

PWaring is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACPO proof of current address

Thanks for the reply :'D

In the end I'm settling for a payslip from work and a correspondence letter from my student loan company. Both of them should be sufficient since they're official and have my name and address details on them. Hoping that it'll be enough!