about transcripts

Old Aug 16th 2002, 11:25 am
Wes

Default about transcripts

Dear experts!

1. Do I need to submit transcripts from vocational AND college AND university OR just
from the school where I received diploma for which I claim points?

2. How can bad or good grades on such transcript influence immigration officer
decision from legal point of view? Does the law explicitly allow for negative
decision on the basis of bad grades?

Thanks in advance Wes

Old Aug 16th 2002, 12:54 pm
The Wizzard

Default Re: about transcripts

i presume you only need transcripts from the qualifications youa re claiming points
for, for example its pointless to include ones from highschool and junior school etc
if you are claiming points for a bachelors degree. Its basicaly, i think, just extra
validation of the genuineness of your qualification. so they can see that you did
relevant courses and it was a complete qualification. I do not believe they are that
interested in what marks you got, the over all value is indicated by the type of
degree you were issued(1st class 2nd class, pass etc) if you have the qualification
you have the qualification regardless of individual marks.

"Wes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Dear experts!
    > 1. Do I need to submit transcripts from vocational AND college AND university OR
    > just from the school where I received diploma for which I claim points?
    > 2. How can bad or good grades on such transcript influence immigration officer
    > decision from legal point of view? Does the law explicitly allow for negative
    > decision on the basis of bad grades?
    > Thanks in advance Wes