90 day update letter received

Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Molson 03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 90 day update letter received

Just been away for a week or so and came back to the 90 day update letter. Thought it rather early as our AOR was 25th July 05 stating 30 months (skilled worker to London office).

The letter does say that they will process it after the 90 days, but it cant be too long after otherwise the info will be out of date again!

To think, we were only just resigning ourselves to the fact that it may be another 2 years before we get out there. Here's hoping things move swiftly.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 9:14 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of
Default Re: 90 day update letter received

Just to let you know that we got the letter on 1st Nov 06 and sent info back in Dec, we have not heard anything since. Quite a few of us that got the letter then and not heard anything since, think there is only a couple that have had med req todate.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 10:15 pm
Elusive dreamer

gotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud of

Congratulations. BTW When did you apply?

We are Aor 6th Sept 05

Thanks
Old Mar 17th 2007, 12:10 am
Just Joined

Lonestar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gotoronto

We are Aor 6th Sept 05

Thanks
AOR July '05...........to be honest I haven't jumped up for joy,quite the opposite as it has set the clock ticking for me to make a big life choice,I wish I had never visited the site www.*********.com (please don't visit it)
,eventhough I'm born and bread in the UK I thought this would be an advantage over all other immigrants but even that isn't the case.......irony being my attitude towards the Aussies and south africans in my field of I.T.(subconcious unkind thoughts of everyone been allowed to just flood in and take jobs).Looks like karma will have its play on me one day soon.....but I have realised that there is nowhere to run away from this globalisation nightmare that we have all entered....vancouver-london-new york-mumbai-shanghai....the list is endless......their will soon be no sovereign states in this world..........sorry I will stop right there but my housing situation has really dragged me down and canada has got just as bad since I applied(hence the reason why I applied but prices doubled in 1 year alone),even rickshaw drivers in mumbai have to pay thousands to live in a small shack!happiness will only ever be found within ones ownself from now on because the banks haven't figured how to own your very soul......

Last edited by Lonestar; Mar 17th 2007 at 12:13 am.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 5:51 am
Just Joined

sandy821 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Molson 03
Just been away for a week or so and came back to the 90 day update letter. Thought it rather early as our AOR was 25th July 05 stating 30 months (skilled worker to London office).

The letter does say that they will process it after the 90 days, but it cant be too long after otherwise the info will be out of date again!

To think, we were only just resigning ourselves to the fact that it may be another 2 years before we get out there. Here's hoping things move swiftly.
Congrats!!
Old Mar 17th 2007, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Molson 03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gotoronto

We are Aor 6th Sept 05

Thanks
Sometime in May 05 - they dragged out the 3 months before sending the AOR, which didn't help!

The letter had 6th March as the date they sent it out, I'm not sure if they do them in job lots, or on a case by case basis. The letter did look rather standard though (with our address on a sticker at the top). They asked for the whole lot except those documents that haven't changed - so everything then!

We were just starting to relax and forget about the whole thing (as we planned to go in about 2 years), but then this has started the dreaming again.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

mumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nice

Just to let you all know,,,

Applied Feb 2005
AOR March 2005
90 Letter Dec 06
Sent information back Jan 07

Received Med Requests today & further information regarding relative in Canada.

Looks like movement at CIC
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Lonestar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Molson 03
Sometime in May 05 - they dragged out the 3 months before sending the AOR, which didn't help!

The letter had 6th March as the date they sent it out, I'm not sure if they do them in job lots, or on a case by case basis. The letter did look rather standard though (with our address on a sticker at the top). They asked for the whole lot except those documents that haven't changed - so everything then!

We were just starting to relax and forget about the whole thing (as we planned to go in about 2 years), but then this has started the dreaming again.
mine was 6th of march to so it is a job lot