Wikiposts

90 Day Letter Watching!

Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of
Default Re: 90 Day Letter Watching!

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi
Check Trackitt again as a couple of Nov 05's have had docs requested. Also see new post here from Sharples family re Jan 06 AOR
Regards
Stef and Lins
Am getting quite optimistic now that Dec 05 applications are starting to get their 90 day letters, maybe it will happen this year after all! Thanks!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheTonkins
Yes, snoopster, I agree entirely!

I have absolutely convinced myself that I don't have enough points now, even though I "should" if I have provided enough supporting documentation. I have been through all of this before!!! Must stop fretting.

Well, over the last few days I have realised that you DO need to repeat all of the official forms (which can be typed into) because the card I got with the letter states updated application forms and schedules "even if you have not had a significant change in circumstances such as a change of employment or family composition".

Ok, so we just copy what we had originally, provided you've kept copies , but add the last 2.5 years' experiences into the most recent fields. Then we need to put a note somewhere to say the earlier years' supporting documentation was provided with original application.

That seems straight forward... mind you, one thing I am wondering about is the updating of funds. There is a new form on the website (for current applicants) which is your "personal self-worth statement".
Has anyone filled that in when sending response to 90-day letter? That one wasn't around when we applied originally, so I am thinking you probably don't use it...

I am still waiting for yet another reference from my old employer, (for 2005 - 2006) who is probably thoroughly fed up with writing these things for me!

Like I said, it can be tricky!

Good luck all of us who are "updating" right now, I want to be in the queue again

Carol
(TheTonkins)
Cambridgeshire, UK
with the proof of funds, we have planned to do what we did last time and send a copy of our bank statement (which is one of these mortgage/current account in one things which shows you to be horrifically overdrawn all the time!!!) offset against a current valuation of our home from a local estate agent. I know I've read a hundred times that people without official 'savings' have also done this, but am fretting that they might not agree or understand etc etc.
Like you....just want to get it all posted off and relax again for a wee while.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

Rontel is an unknown quantity at this point

We're filling out the forms for the update and it is a case of repeating the information in the same old boxes which seem to appear in a slightly different order just to keep us on our toes!

For funds we're getting another 'valuation' from the local estate agent and enclosing the mortgage statement, taking one figure from the other.

As far as 'work experience' I'm still not sure about this pay slips business. I don't see any harm in sending in an updated reference from my employer (which hasn't changed)

By the way was it me or did anyone else have fun tracking down the 4page Schedule 1 form? Found it eventually lurking on the cic website, not on the canada.org.uk site as mentioned on the 90 day letter.

Paul
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rontel
We're filling out the forms for the update and it is a case of repeating the information in the same old boxes which seem to appear in a slightly different order just to keep us on our toes!

For funds we're getting another 'valuation' from the local estate agent and enclosing the mortgage statement, taking one figure from the other.

As far as 'work experience' I'm still not sure about this pay slips business. I don't see any harm in sending in an updated reference from my employer (which hasn't changed)

By the way was it me or did anyone else have fun tracking down the 4page Schedule 1 form? Found it eventually lurking on the cic website, not on the canada.org.uk site as mentioned on the 90 day letter.

Paul
Are you sending in the new "funds form". It seems like a logical way to provide the financial information. This form wasn't available when we first submitted.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Rontel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rgilbert
Are you sending in the new "funds form". It seems like a logical way to provide the financial information. This form wasn't available when we first submitted.
We were just going to fill out the box on IM0008. Without appearing a fool where does one download the funds form? From canada.org.uk?
Old Feb 10th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rontel
We were just going to fill out the box on IM0008. Without appearing a fool where does one download the funds form? From canada.org.uk?
http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/f...ed/e_skill.htm

The "personal worth statement" is the form I mentioned. I have asked on a seperate thread whether we need to send this so hopefully someone will respond.