90 day letter-employment update

Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:40 am
ktp
Just Joined

ktp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 90 day letter-employment update

I was wondering if someone can help.

I'm just in the process of collecting the information as requested on the 90 day letter I received. One of the things I need to update is my employment information. Since submitting the original application in Oct 2005, the company I work for has been taken over. My job has remained the same but I was issued with a new employment contract in May 2007 by the acquiring company.

It now looks like I changed jobs when in fact i haven't. On the relevant forms should I just state that I've been working for the same company for the past 5 years or should I break it up into two periods of employment, one with the original company and another from May 2007 with the new company?

I am going to send a copy of my new contract with a covering letter to try and explain but was not sure what to state on the IMM0008 and Schedule 3.

I hope that all makes sense and any help would be appreciated.

Katy
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all
Default Re: 90 day letter-employment update

My view is to list your post as one job, enclose your new contract of employment together with a note explaining the reason for issue and confirmation that your post is the same. Could your line manager or HR provide a letter confirming the reason for the new contract? If necessary draft the letter yourself to ensure the wording fits your needs for CIC and provide this to your employer.