90 day letter

Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

robin.merill is a jewel in the roughrobin.merill is a jewel in the roughrobin.merill is a jewel in the roughrobin.merill is a jewel in the rough
Default 90 day letter

Hi All,
I got my 90 day letter today. After going through the forum , I was confused as to what to expect from the 90 day letter. It does not state any request for documents unlike many have written in the forum. It only asks me whether I would still be interested in going for immigration and if I am not , they would refund my entire application money back. I am a nov 06 applicant. Can some one please let me know whats happening ?

Robin
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:52 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 90 day letter

Originally Posted by robin.merill
Hi All,
I got my 90 day letter today. After going through the forum , I was confused as to what to expect from the 90 day letter. It does not state any request for documents unlike many have written in the forum. It only asks me whether I would still be interested in going for immigration and if I am not , they would refund my entire application money back. I am a nov 06 applicant. Can some one please let me know whats happening ?

Robin

Others have had that letter, I don't think it is a 90 day letter unless it also asks for updated documents? I beleive they just want to know whether you still wish your file to be processed or not!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

We are June 07 applicants and we got that letter back in the summer when many others did. Sounds like they are sending them out again with a hope to reduce the queue even further? This time to people who they are about to start processing (last chance sort of thing)?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Robin
Lots of us had this letter, not an update i am sorry to say,

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
We are June 07 applicants and we got that letter back in the summer when many others did. Sounds like they are sending them out again with a hope to reduce the queue even further? This time to people who they are about to start processing (last chance sort of thing)?
Expect you will get yours some time next year after the summer depending on
how quick they deal with them, judging by the ones being sent out now ? can never be sure with CIC though ?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Yes, that's pretty much out estimation now. We applied when we did to allow five years - aiming to go 2012! Still, will help with planning if we have PR earlier.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

delsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud of

Hi All,

Robin

Robin - it is quite likely that what others are suggesting is the case.

However, I am also a November 06 applicant and I received my 90-day letter recently asking for updated info so maybe if not heard anything in next month I would be inclined to investigate further.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Robin
Can i ask what date your AOR is ? and did you do the application yourself ,
Old Nov 28th 2008, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond repute

I'm wondering if they are asking because a number of people are having to back out because of the collapse of our property market. With prices down 30-40% in auctions, and 20% in normal sales, people who were relying on equity as proof of funds may no longer be able to go. Rather than waste time etc by sending out full form, they are giving people the chance to back out and keep their cash.
Old Dec 7th 2008, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

robin.merill is a jewel in the roughrobin.merill is a jewel in the roughrobin.merill is a jewel in the roughrobin.merill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Can i ask what date your AOR is ? and did you do the application yourself ,
I received my AOR on 19 of Jan and lodged my application myself. Sorry about that late reply. Was busy with the daily chores of life :-)
CoffeePot :- Hope to see some insight from you ....
Old Dec 7th 2008, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I received my AOR on 19 of Jan and lodged my application myself. Sorry about that late reply. Was busy with the daily chores of life :-)
CoffeePot :- Hope to see some insight from you ....
Thanks for getting back to me, i just wondered as others with a later date have had there update letters ? also there was someone on here a while ago that was way behind anyone else it turned out there agent hadn't sent off there forms and fees,

We had the same letter as you a few months ago our AOR is after yours so i am surprised you just got yours ?

I think they are sending out the letters to weed out anyone that has changed there minds, a lot of people were counting on the funds from there house sale for there PR applications, in the currant climate i expect there are some people that can't afford to go now ? as TheBear suggested,

Also as the letter says after the cut of date on the letter you are no longer entitled to a refund as they are starting to process your application, i think ours was 60 days but only about 20 remaining by the time we received it ( can't remember exactly )

I would be looking at other time lines on here and possibly sending CIC an email, Have you moved since putting in your application ? Although you wouldn't have recieved the other letter i suppose if that was the case,
Have you checked on line to see your status ? although it doesn't always say what is actually happening,

good luck and let us know how you get on will you.