Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

8:46am GMT+1...no e-client updates!

8:46am GMT+1...no e-client updates!

Old Mar 21st 2005, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road
Angry 8:46am GMT+1...no e-client updates!

just checked e-client...no changes...In Buffalo, NY and Toronto is 2:46am...I will check back in 3 hours...

Cry
Old Mar 21st 2005, 7:24 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: 8:46am GMT+1...no e-client updates!

Originally Posted by cryout
just checked e-client...no changes...In Buffalo, NY and Toronto is 2:46am...I will check back in 3 hours...

Cry
Hey Cry,

I feel with you and you have my full compassion.

BTW: could you put your timeline in your signature. Someting I sometimes do is go through other peoples timelines. When I read some people who have been waiting for years longer than me, I tell myself: Hey mhhp stop complaining, you are lucky to be at Berlin station, it is likely to take only 12-15 months. Then I go check e-client and start feeling better.

Hang in there Buddy, we shall prevail!!!!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

do you wanna know my timeline??? do you really wanna have a look at those lines of pain??? so, find it below and have fun! :scared:
Old Mar 21st 2005, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Cry
Do hang in there. No sure e-client will change by 5.46am when you next check but you NEVER know!!

I'm sure all is well. Goodluck
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:01 am
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Just checked mine. No changes for me. Comforting to see some things in life are consistant.

I think I am nearly cured - I actually only checked e-client 3 times last week. I am almost getting scared to check it incase it does change and my fun will be over.

Cry
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:01 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

do you wanna know my timeline??? do you really wanna have a look at those lines of pain??? so, find it below and have fun! :scared:
I really shouldnt be whineing. And you........are almost there
Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

thanks friends...you people are great!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 1:04 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

It is 7:04 AM Mountain Time and I am still under IET. Nah, no update in e-client yet . I will keep checking at one hour frequency today .
Old Mar 21st 2005, 2:28 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

I'm so proud of you boys and gals, I have tears in my eyes You are true E-client Checkoholoics!

Keep up the good work! Eventually CIC will give you an offer which you can't refuse :scared:
Old Mar 21st 2005, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by pattu
It is 7:04 AM Mountain Time and I am still under IET. Nah, no update in e-client yet . I will keep checking at one hour frequency today .
Not to e-client will change soon. And for the better too
Old Mar 21st 2005, 3:59 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Hey:

I have a friend who said me, only a few minutes before, that in his case the e-cas was updated on a Tuesday . So, no update today means a good indication that it may be updated tomorrow :scared: . I am going back to my IET .
Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pattu
Hey:

I have a friend who said me, only a few minutes before, that in his case the e-cas was updated on a Tuesday . So, no update today means a good indication that it may be updated tomorrow :scared: . I am going back to my IET .

Pattu...buddy...you are giving hope to all of us! I am almost sure that also for this week no major changes will hit my life, but your friend's rumor gives me a reason to carry on!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:25 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Pattu...buddy...you are giving hope to all of us! I am almost sure that also for this week no major changes will hit my life, but your friend's rumor gives me a reason to carry on!
i
ts Monday again..........
bloody my e-cas didnt change either
when would it change ????
guys ; this is frustrating, eh?
WELL; wait fr another Monday then..............
Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by amancharan
i
ts Monday again..........
bloody my e-cas didnt change either
when would it change ????
guys ; this is frustrating, eh?
WELL; wait fr another Monday then..............
yes man...sure, we'll wait for another week of our life...
Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:45 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

yes man...sure, we'll wait for another week of our life...
we have the spirit cryout!!!!
we have been waiting and we WILL keep waiting until the D-day comes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.