2015 Express Entry

Old Jul 23rd 2014, 9:07 am
Just Joined

dhillon884 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2015 Express Entry

Can anyone give me an overview of the 2015 entry?

I feel as though my chances for this years FSW are dashed by the sheer number of people who have already applied for my NOC (on various other forums). I guess I was naive regarding the 1000 cap, especially given the number of Indians and those on the sub-continent with IT backgrounds.

Maybe I should be geared up for next years entry instead. Although I will still aim to get my application in for this years by Early September.

Regards!
Old Jul 23rd 2014, 9:22 am
Banned

Albertian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2015 Express Entry

The 2015 Express entry system will be just like Australian immigration system. There will be EOI system actually. Applicants will submit Expression of interest online and on the basis of points and other criteria applicants will be invited from the pool.
Old Jul 23rd 2014, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Read this link
Gearing up for the launch of Express Entry - Canada News Centre
Old Jul 23rd 2014, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

dhillon884 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi thanks guys..

I read that link and a couple of others... I guess my question is, now that employers are involved, do they make me a 'job offer' for my application to get approved OR do the employers review my CV and skills and tell CIC "oh this guy looks like someone who we would hire based on needs, get him over here"...???

And then it is just a FSW process as it stands, i.e. no job offer but a job in need??

Cause if its a formal job offer by that company, then surely there would be interviews? contracts? salary negotiations? but there appears no detail of that. but it does read as though the employer would GIVE a job offer that is approved - so do they do so without an interview process simply based on a CV?

And also then isn't it just the same as me finding my own job but instead I am perm as oppose to a temporary worker.

Any ideas??

Last edited by dhillon884; Jul 23rd 2014 at 12:51 pm.