Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

2006 er passes the finish line PR today!

Wikiposts

2006 er passes the finish line PR today!

Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2006 er passes the finish line PR today!

Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you.

I soooooo hope it's going to happen for us soon, too.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

Passport has just been posted to CIC today. I have not included a secure delivery return envelope. This because the women at the post office has stated that I dont know the weight of return envelope so I cannot pre-pay it. I really hope she is right. I hope that CIC do send it back secure delivery. As she said that premium post such as recorded and secure delivery are not affected by the strike. We will wait and see.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:37 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englishrose1
Passport has just been posted to CIC today. I have not included a secure delivery return envelope. This because the women at the post office has stated that I dont know the weight of return envelope so I cannot pre-pay it. I really hope she is right. I hope that CIC do send it back secure delivery. As she said that premium post such as recorded and secure delivery are not affected by the strike. We will wait and see.
They send mine back recorded so you should be fine.

Where are you going to head?
Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

James, thank you for the quick answer to my question at least I will sleep now with not having to worry about. I am heading to Toronto, North York area. I quite like this area, adn it appears young and trendy. It will depend on where I get a job and the travelling time to my new job, when I eventually get one. I am used a 15 minute commute even in rush hour, so the daily grind of a long commute will be real fun I guess.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 5:41 am
wassup clique

greentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Englishrose,

Bet you are so relieved now you know you have your PR.

Best of luck

--------------------------------------
skilled worker applied Dec 06............still waiting med request