Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

2006 er passes the finish line PR today!

2006 er passes the finish line PR today!

Old Sep 25th 2009, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default 2006 er passes the finish line PR today!

I woke up this morning thinking I need to forget about PR, stop being lazy and rejoin the gym. I went down stairs and there was a brown envelope. It was from CHC. Oh no more information I thought, when I opened the envelope my PR request was here. 1085 days later the wait is over. I am so happy the sun is shining a truly pleasant and memorable day, I am off to get my photo's today. Tonight I am going be truly British and go out and get drunk! Thank you to all who I have been in conversation with, over the time I have been in the forum. Jimsan and Ducktastic my fingers are crossed for you guys. Hopefullu you are next.
Old Sep 25th 2009, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

ottawaharvey is a jewel in the roughottawaharvey is a jewel in the roughottawaharvey is a jewel in the roughottawaharvey is a jewel in the roughottawaharvey is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 2006 er passes the finish line PR today!

Congratulations and enjoy that drink (those drinks!)
Old Sep 25th 2009, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Jimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really nice

Fantastic news Rose.
we're really pleased for you.
It gives us a bit of hope again !!!
Enjoy the booze up.
we're going out for a session ourselves today, so will celebrate your success.
Old Sep 25th 2009, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englishrose1

I woke up this morning thinking I need to forget about PR, stop being lazy and rejoin the gym. I went down stairs and there was a brown envelope. It was from CHC. Oh no more information I thought, when I opened the envelope my PR request was here. 1085 days later the wait is over. I am so happy the sun is shining a truly pleasant and memorable day, I am off to get my photo's today. Tonight I am going be truly British and go out and get drunk! Thank you to all who I have been in conversation with, over the time I have been in the forum. Jimsan and Ducktastic my fingers are crossed for you guys. Hopefullu you are next.
Oh wow that is amazing Englishrose! Fantastic news!!
We too had correspondence from the CIC today, apparently we paid $150 too much for our fee, and have to resubmit another bankers draft, what a pain in the back side. I don't understand why they didn't cash it and send back the difference..Still on the positive they are looking at our case and have at least written to us about something!!!
Old Sep 26th 2009, 12:56 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Englishrose1
Old Sep 26th 2009, 1:46 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, especially after such a long wait.
Old Sep 26th 2009, 2:42 am
Account Closed

Chi1iConCarnage is an unknown quantity at this point

wonderful news. your story about the brown envelope and your expectations was very moving. best wishes!
Old Sep 26th 2009, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

halftheworldaway is an unknown quantity at this point

Contgratulations! Great News after such a long wait
Old Sep 26th 2009, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

What a happy day for you....congrats!
Old Sep 26th 2009, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

nayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant future

Congratulations.. and good luck for the move.

Anil
Old Sep 26th 2009, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Jukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant News!
Old Sep 26th 2009, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and goodluck.

Poppit

Old Sep 26th 2009, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:25 am
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: 2006 er passes the finish line PR today!

Congratulations that's fabulous news!! Good luck with everything
Old Sep 27th 2009, 4:48 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.