Reload this Page >

Urgent Attention needed !!!

Urgent Attention needed !!!

Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:20 am
Just Joined

Rohin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent Attention needed !!!

Hello,

if you can provide me job or something to bring this family together would be a great help.

.We are stuck in the middle of nowhere and would want your advice on our case .i am Hungarian national married to ( Third Country National ), last December(2009.12.11) we got our married registred in Hungary and we have the certificate of registration of Hungarain marrage . we are legally husband and wife according to the Hungarian laws as well. am working with electrolux in hungary i have the permanat job and everybody around me knows about our marriage and thy are even willing to sponser us if needed .
We applied for the visa in India on the 17th of Feb after consulting the Hungarian representative we applied for visa consulting hungarain represnatative she’s working as consulates adviser she advised us to bring the following documents which were needed to file visa and she also suggested we need to file C type visa not family reunion visa and the doc are as follow :-
The documents we presented in front of them were :-All General documents including ----
1)Marriage Certificate Hungarian ( appostile ) (with affidavit )
2) Her Bank Statement
3) Salary CertificateFrom Company
4) Employment Certi(from Company)
5) Tax Papers
6) Ownership Paper of Her House In Hungary
7) Invitation Letter from Notary
8) my Passport Copy with previous 3 that i visited him
9) insurance cover 1 lakh $

We got a sponsorship letter form me stating i am responsable for him and we wont depend on public fund. The visa request was denied and we did not have any clear answer what information did we miss. Nobody told us anything what’s in it and what did we lack in our documentation I went through with the site and found this link but I don’t know ,for us it leads us nowhere .. http://www.kulugyminiszterium.hu/kum..._legistlation/
We don’t know what is in the law for the third nation country if those are not the necessary documents. Please suggest us the law and the legal documents needed to file the visa.. if those are not applicable then what the documents required..

if you can provide me job or something to bring this family together would be a great help
Thank you very much for your help in advance.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:24 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Attention needed !!!

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your current situation. Unfortunately I don't know enough about the subject to advise on it. I would however suggest that you contact the department again and ask for clarification on why the visa was refused as until you know this there is little you can do. Only my assumption but if further documentation was required, surely they would have requested it, perhaps there is another reason?

Good luck, hope you get it sorted out.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 10:34 am
Just Joined

Rohin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Urgent Attention needed !!!

we did everything what we can we got this letter from embassy stating something like this
Indian citizen requested by c (EEA - family) type with a visiting purpose of the issuance of a visa of 19 June 1990 Schengen Convention (SVE) 15 Articulation Schengen Borders Code, Article 5 of Regulation No 562/2006 (1)
paragraph a) b) d) e) to this view I reject.

the procedure for administrative service fee shall be borne by the customer

Against this decision to the third-country nationals on entry and stay 2007.Evi II. Law (harmtv.) 9 $ 8 thereof and the free movement and right of residence in persons for on entry and stay of the Law 2007 annual 1, 20 & (6) of the public administration, where there is no appeal
if you want to complain against the decision Looks konszuli submission, the Head of the Mission of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Head of vagay the complaint to the competent body to process 2004. Evi XXIX tv $ 141-143 deal with them in accordance with the exceptions laid down fglaltak

a visa application lodged out during examination
the applicant has not on 2007 of the Law of 4 and 1 of the Treaty.

The above findings of fact, visitors can view (---) C visa can not be
the above reasons, the facts of the administrative proceedings and services to general szavbakyairol Act CXL of 2004 on the Law (hereinafter referred to them) 50 & in complying with
Clarification & kovtoen and 72 (1), according to the operative part, determined in accordance with
The proceedings of the administrative service fee rate of entry and residence procedures for foreigners
Fee grapes 28/2007. (V.31). IRM the basis of the Annex to Regulation
powers and jurisdiction of the VHR. 7 & b) and 8 and (1) sets out kesult 2 Copies