Telekom.hu

Old Jan 30th 2016, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Telekom.hu

I am on a Domino Contract phone Nokia Lumia 735 now I explain this problem best as I can and asking members whether they had same problem with Telekom.hu. First both phone,s and home laptop on same contract now Telekom are up to some no good. Two. Facebook never had problems but recently had to change password as you shud do time to time, so first the home Laptop Facebook when down asking for password put in new one witch I been using for say 4 weeks not accept that one. so put old one in and accected it but when home page came up all of my frienends contacts soucil groups gone AND to day same think happened to my Nokia on top of that all so been removed Sky News MSN news Weather and so on and short cuts say to this site. As any one had same problems with Phon,s I do not owe any money to them or any think i can think abought thanks digger47 ps bad spelling
Old Jan 31st 2016, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telekom.hu

I do have a problem with them but in my case it is the landline phone that no longer works. When I got my internet connection I had to have the landline phone as well as it was part of the package. I don't make many calls as I prefer email. The last time I tried to phone my own number to test my mobile phone I got a message saying my number is no longer valid.
I would not have thought your ISP would be the cause of your password difficulties though, it sounds more like a browser problem. On my laptop I have started having problems with Google Chrome so have had to revert to Firefox. It might be worth trying a different browser.
Old Jan 31st 2016, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Telekom.hu

Originally Posted by fidobsa
I do have a problem with them but in my case it is the landline phone that no longer works. When I got my internet connection I had to have the landline phone as well as it was part of the package. I don't make many calls as I prefer email. The last time I tried to phone my own number to test my mobile phone I got a message saying my number is no longer valid. I would not have thought your ISP would be the cause of your password difficulties though, it sounds more like a browser problem. On my laptop I have started having problems with Google Chrome so have had to revert to Firefox. It might be worth trying a different browser.
Thank,s fidobsa: I think well I can figure out as daughter in uk whom called yesterday I told hear to go to Facebook to make friends request,this fauld so now it appears if I want friends on Facebook then I have to make contact with them. my browser is MSN the problem if I say go to goggle then not given option in english straight in to hungaryen any way thanks I sure things my be right thanks digger47