Reload this Page >

Studying for Masters Degree in Hungary

Studying for Masters Degree in Hungary

Old Dec 29th 2011, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

starek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Studying for Masters Degree in Hungary

Originally Posted by SteveNLisa
There is no difference between EON in Hungary & England. Neither will let anyone but their own contractor upgrade the Supply. Which is completly normal. EON or which ever supplier are responsible up to the meter, the rest is open to qualified Electriacians, consumer units & circuit installations, re-wires etch etch and of coarse their is no reason that ray may not actually find a job with the likes of EON or become an approved contractor. Then there is the growing market of Solar panels which is also open to qaulified electricians.

The Hungarian langauge is not that difficult, Hungarians are not of supurior interlect as my father was Hungarian, i can say that!

I dont have rose coloured spectacules, but i do have a glass which is always half full
hi!
i study in the 3rd year telecommunications in Algeria
is there any job offered in Hungary or chance to complete studying master degree in there ?
Old Dec 29th 2011, 1:34 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Studying for Masters Degree in Hungary

Hi starek,

Welcome to BE. I've moved your post into a thread of it's own as it really wasn't in the same vein as the thread you posted in and your question would have got lost there.

Sue
Old Jan 7th 2012, 10:02 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Studying for Masters Degree in Hungary

Originally Posted by starek
hi!
i study in the 3rd year telecommunications in Algeria
is there any job offered in Hungary or chance to complete studying master degree in there ?
Hi Starek, apologies for the delay in replying however, I wanted to find out the correct information for you from a friend in Budapest.

She says that there shouldn't be a problem and you should contact the Algerian Embassy in Budapest as well as the Dean of your preferred university. From there you will be able to discuss your options.

I hope this helps