Forum Regular

klarika will become famous soon enoughklarika will become famous soon enough
Default Season Greetings

Wishing everybody on the forum a very merry Christmas and a brilliant new year
Klarika
xx
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

Evie2 is just really niceEvie2 is just really niceEvie2 is just really niceEvie2 is just really niceEvie2 is just really niceEvie2 is just really niceEvie2 is just really niceEvie2 is just really nice
Default Re: Season Greetings

Thank you Klarika......Seasons Greetings to you too....and, likewise, all the forum ....from a very wet and stormy Dalyan, Turkey.
Old Dec 24th 2011, 12:10 am
Veszprém Megye

John Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Christmas
Old Dec 24th 2011, 6:05 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas
Old Dec 25th 2011, 6:16 am
Just Joined

lenandcheryl is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas, from Len, Cheryl and Betty
Old Dec 25th 2011, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Shotgun is a jewel in the roughShotgun is a jewel in the roughShotgun is a jewel in the roughShotgun is a jewel in the rough

Merry Christmas everyone.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 7:12 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

Huh, not really surprised to see so few wishing each other festive greetings on this side of the forum nowadays, not like it used to be here.

I deliberately didn't.

Where's all the new unfriendly Know all's with their Xmas greetings? suddenly very quiet.

It used to be good here, and we could have a laugh.

The real friendly ones have the sense to keep well clear nowadays.
Old Dec 29th 2011, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Hello anonimouse and which category do you fall in then?
Old Dec 29th 2011, 10:19 am

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klarika
Hello anonimouse and which category do you fall in then?
Hello Klarika

Well if you think 4 greetings from 1000's of members is very good, I must be from the group with Blinkers on.
Old Dec 29th 2011, 10:27 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anonimouse
Huh, not really surprised to see so few wishing each other festive greetings on this side of the forum nowadays, not like it used to be here.

I deliberately didn't.

Where's all the new unfriendly Know all's with their Xmas greetings? suddenly very quiet.

It used to be good here, and we could have a laugh.

The real friendly ones have the sense to keep well clear nowadays.
Hmm, in a way I have to agree, so much as that when a certain type of person posts and it becomes somewhat heated, other posters tend not to post- understandably being put off by certain opinions or arguments. During the time I have been posting here, there have been three or four posters who have been what you could term "unfriendly" and they do tend to "scare off" other posters, at least in the short term. That said, the Hungarian section has always only had a small number of regular posters and that number is growing. Many posters only use the forums until they are settled and others will post but a few times whilst looking for specific information.
Overall, I still think this is a friendlier section that many of the other European forums and hopefully we can keep it that way
Old Dec 29th 2011, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Hi, I agree it's a shame. I think people don't like commenting on here as they use to incase things get misinterpreted which it often does.
Old Dec 29th 2011, 10:34 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Originally Posted by anonimouse
Hello Klarika

Well if you think 4 greetings from 1000's of members is very good, I must be from the group with Blinkers on.
My post crossed yours, think we'll leave it at that please
Old Dec 29th 2011, 11:34 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Without referencing back, I think we actually have more regular posters than we have had for a while.
Forums are strange places where you encounter a variety of people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different opinions and morals. Usually these tend to rub along though occasionally you have somebody who just isn't interested in being part of a community and uses the forum purely as a platform for their own interests and opinions ie - they take more than they give unless by giving they themselves benefit. Others, express their opinions on sensitive subjects with disregard to other members and again this creates problems - moreso when it is pointed out as they tend to become defensive.

In short, the Hungarian section is to provide information on subjects related to Hungary.
It is not a place for racist comments, political discussions, religious discussions as there are other sections of the site that allow users to discuss these subjects.
Further, it is not a place for rose coloured spectacles, telling users that the language is easy, they will have no problem finding employment, there is no crime etc really isn't helpful to anyone and Hungary has enough positive points to outweigh the negatives so it does no harm to be honest about them.

Agreed that, on forums, things can be misunderstood however, it only takes a minute to ask for clarification and generally things can be cleared up. Over the years of using forums, I have found the most common reasons that people leave is that they either feel they have nothing worth while to contribute, get embarrassed when they post incorrect information and it is pointed out or they take something the wrong way.
Anonimouse is correct in that we used to have a laugh on here but sadly even humour appears to be a controversial issue!

Let's hope we can move forward in the New Year and get back to what the forum used to be about - helping each other by providing support & information :-)

Happy New Year to all and be careful with those fireworks - anybody finding themselves on their own at the New Year, drop me a PM if you wish

Last edited by Rural Hungary; Dec 29th 2011 at 11:44 am.
Old Dec 29th 2011, 12:16 pm

Hmmm so just to clarify, you both agree with me but I shouldn't talk about it, even though I miss some of the old posters?

Ok last post, I promise, Happy new year.
Old Dec 29th 2011, 12:35 pm
Veszprém Megye

John Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year to Everyone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.