Reload this Page >

Property rental to tourists

Property rental to tourists

Old Jul 24th 2019, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

jameswm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property rental to tourists

Hi,
Can anyone please shed any light on the software we need in order to let out our guesthouse - some sort of vendegszallas program?
Our village Hivatal said we need that before we can register the property. I think that's to make sure we pay the right nightly tourist tax!
Thanks
Old Jul 24th 2019, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Property rental to tourists

Originally Posted by jameswm
Hi,
Can anyone please shed any light on the software we need in order to let out our guesthouse - some sort of vendegszallas program?
Our village Hivatal said we need that before we can register the property. I think that's to make sure we pay the right nightly tourist tax!
Thanks
You should ask your village office exactly what they mean, what software they expect you to have and where you can get it.

They should know what you have to do including how to register with the tax authorities. The nightly tourist tax is a council run tax which can le levied by the local council and is optional for the council to enact. (our council chooses not to levy this tax)

Old Jul 25th 2019, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Peter. They didn't seem forthcoming with any details about the software, perhaps I'll have to push harder! I just wondered if anyone on here has any of this software.
Old Jul 25th 2019, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jameswm
Thanks Peter. They didn't seem forthcoming with any details about the software, perhaps I'll have to push harder! I just wondered if anyone on here has any of this software.
Certainly push harder. If they tell you that you need something they must know what it is that you need, the implications of not having it and where to get it. You could also ask them why you can't just register with Sallas.hu or a similar web site and just get on with it and see what they say.

Old Jul 26th 2019, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

Szentgal is an unknown quantity at this point

HI
more information here
https://info.ntak.hu/en/registration/
.How many rooms /apartamant are you renting?
If its up to 6 than the softwer is free. (mandfatory from 01/01/2020)
I am renting 1 apartmant so im pretty much up to date.
Message me if you have questions, hopefully i can help!
Old Jul 26th 2019, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Szentgal is an unknown quantity at this point

General information

NTAK will be introduced gradually, as detailed below:Type of accommodationRegistration periodStart of data supplyhotel1-30 June 2019from 1 July 2019B&B1-30 September 2019from 1 October 2019campsites, holiday cottages,
community,
other and rural accommodation facilities1-31 December 2019from 1 January 2020
Old Jul 27th 2019, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Thanks very much, I have messaged you!