Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Officially registered!

Officially registered!

Old Jan 7th 2013, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

duztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Officially registered!

I am now officially here!
I have been to Budapest this morning and registered.
Arrived at 10, parked on top of the biulding via Sztregova street (150ft/hr)
came out of the car park and into the first door in Sztregova, which lead directly into immigration reception, I already had printed the form from the net and filled it in, and had my 1000ft stamp from the Post office, bank statements and property documents. (Thanks to information gained from other forum members)
Since I was the only person there it was only a 10 minute wait to go through to the inner office.
20 mins or so to do the paperwork, and I was given my card!
All done and dusted in less than an hour!
Old Jan 7th 2013, 1:34 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Officially registered!

Originally Posted by duztee
Congrats on becoming official, I'll have a palinka in celebration for you
Old Jan 7th 2013, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

duztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much Rural.
Watchout for men with horns after the Palinka!
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Now you have this docement I am sure they will post on the Identy Card
I have for some time now and being in distric 2 I have been granted a discount card for lots of Places, the best is my 3 visites to Lukács Gyógyfűrdően Thermal Bath,s discount .600fh per event 3 times a week a big savings. All so being a penisner free Train and Bus travel very handy I travel to Gardeny, Valance Too, throught the summer to the Summer House near to there, but all so the Wife as summer house in Gardeny and yes again district discount to Thermal Baths at Agard use the card get the discounts
Old Jan 8th 2013, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

richardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by duztee
I have been to Budapest this morning and registered.
Arrived at 10, parked on top of the biulding via Sztregova street (150ft/hr)
came out of the car park and into the first door in Sztregova, which lead directly into immigration reception, I already had printed the form from the net and filled it in, and had my 1000ft stamp from the Post office, bank statements and property documents. (Thanks to information gained from other forum members)
Since I was the only person there it was only a 10 minute wait to go through to the inner office.
20 mins or so to do the paperwork, and I was given my card!
All done and dusted in less than an hour!
I assume it was your registration card and not residency?
Old Jan 8th 2013, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes Richard, Just Registration.
I think Residency is a much longer process!
Old Jan 8th 2013, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

The two Cards I have 1/ Regisztraciós Igazolás 2nd Lakcimet Igazoló Hatósági Igazolyvány so that,s covered
Chang subjet slightly Devon I had over 2 years at Imerys Chine Clay Lee Moore now it?
Sory if I have card names wrong
Old Jan 16th 2013, 11:37 am
Just Joined

munda84 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi could you please tell me the process to register like yourself in hungary for a british passport?

many thanks
Old Jan 16th 2013, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

I was lucky that the wife is Hugaryen, She had to declear that I was with funds and that I was not of any finacle bearden on Hear, We whent to the office in District 8? this far out of City the docement was 3 pages with 45 sections thay ask for bank statment showing present Balance being working class not a lot in the bank, time taken say 45 minutes as we had a appointment came out with one card seconed card posted arived 10 days later
so if problem get back I will try hard to responed
Old Jun 15th 2013, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

g1ant66 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all.
is this still allowwed or has the registration stopped...

For EU citizens

From 1 July 2007 instead of receiving a Residence Permit, a Registration Card will be issued for you for unlimited period of time (without reference to the fact that you are required or not to obtain a work permit), so as long as you have a continual status (working, studying, etc.) in Hungary you do not need to apply for a new one.

Whether you need a work permit or not depends on the bilateral agreements between your home country and Hungary (read our article “Working in Hungary” for detailed information).

You will need to provide proof of accommodation, employment and the ability to cover you and your family’s costs during your stay in Hungary.

In case all necessary documents are collected the Registration Card will be issued at once at the Immigration Office. Once you get the Registration Card the Immigration Office will post your Address Card to you.

It is important that your Registration Card is valid only together with your Address Card and Passport!
http://www.justlanded.com/english/Hu...e-Registration
Old Jun 16th 2013, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

It is not only still allowed but it is required if you want to live principally in Hungary long term.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 8:28 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by g1ant66
hi all.
is this still allowwed or has the registration stopped...
Have sent you a PM G
Old Jul 15th 2013, 11:00 am
Just Joined

forest2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am moving to Hungary and will be applying for residency for my wife (USA citizen) and I (UK Citizen).... Do you think self employment (with bank statement proof of monthly earnings) will be enough evidence as employment?
Old Jul 15th 2013, 11:16 am
I bite my thumb at thee

OP has posted on another thread so no replies here please.