to let

Old Sep 12th 2012, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Steak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default to let

Anyone got a house to rent balaton area ?
Old Sep 13th 2012, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: to let

Hi Steak, before you commit yourself to anything in Hungary, I wondered if you have considered Germany? The buy-to-let idea is more feasible there as something like 80% of people rent rather than buy. Houses that need work tend to be cheap because most potential purchasers are landlords. It is not cost effective for them to pay tradesmen to renovate houses, as labour costs are high in Germany. A lot of the houses there are very big so you can sometimes subdivide into 2 flats and get more rental income that way.
Again you would need to find out which regions are best, as some parts of Germany have very high unemployment. Just as an example, I today saw this on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...E:B:SS:GB:1123
Old Sep 13th 2012, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Steak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: to let

Hi yea i looked at germany I live nextdoor at the moment my idear was to buy in hungary as I love the countryside and the hunting ther I also have a few freinds who can put me into good contacts ime not rellay after making a lot of money. Out of it more as a bit of a hobby and somthing to do where I can enjoy myself I was thinking buying 2 houses in good locations 1 to do up and 1 to live in I like the idear of cheep living in a countryside inviroment I've lived in a city all my life and the dream has always been to have a farm in the country so if I can buy myself a nice country\farm house and do another up in a desired area rent andsell after 4 years and get my farm house for next to nothing I whuld be really happyy