Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Hungarian News in English

Hungarian News in English

Old Oct 20th 2012, 10:11 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hungarian News in English

Originally Posted by canvas71
Hello Rural, A few years ago I bought an apartment in Budapest, that I have been rented out.

I have had a lot of trips to Budapest and over the years I have been very fond of the city.

Today the renters moved out, so now I'm trying to figure out what to do next. I have a mortgage on the apartment so I would rather have it rented out, but also consider to sell, although I think it's a bad time to sell now.

If anyone has experience with a serious management company, I appreciate tips ..
Hi canvas, I have a friend in Budapest, who incidentally is selling two of her apartments in the 5th and 6th district so as to buy a larger apartment. One of these was rented out so she will perhaps know a reliable management agency or be able to offer advise on the best way to find new tenants. I'll email her this afternoon.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 11:34 am
Just Joined

canvas71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
Hi canvas, I have a friend in Budapest, who incidentally is selling two of her apartments in the 5th and 6th district so as to buy a larger apartment. One of these was rented out so she will perhaps know a reliable management agency or be able to offer advise on the best way to find new tenants. I'll email her this afternoon.

Thank you very much..
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

logger56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hungary Around The Clock is another one at http://www.hatc.hu

Click Editor's Picks top left for recent articles.