Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Hungarian Classes

Hungarian Classes

Old Mar 29th 2015, 11:07 am
Veszprém Megye

John Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hungarian Classes

I am fed up not being able to speak Hungarian so am off to enrol for a language course tomorrow, 5pm at Sprachstudio Mobilitas, 8372 Keszthely-Cserszegtomaj, Fenyő u. 12. (Not advertising as I have no interest!)I wonder if any other expats are coming along or have experience / comment about these people?
Any feedback would be very helpful.

Old Mar 29th 2015, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hungarian Classes

I am afraid I don't know anything about the school, but well done for making a positive step toward learning the language...and hopefully meet new friends too. Because I don't live that close to any schools it suits me to learn online via skype. Here are some tips for learning (and sitting a beginner exam if that is a future goal)

6 Tips for learning Hungarian (and preparing for an exam) | The Daily Hungary

I hope I am allowed to post the link too
Old Apr 5th 2015, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hungarian Classes

Eeekkk ..... I have really got to step up my Hungarian learning ..... I have a work colleague who is in the medical profession, consultant, and is from Budapest. She's expressed an interest to meet my wife. Lately, she injected a bit of Hungarian in the emails ... and I had to look up the translation on Google Translate.