Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Flying in to Hungary

Flying in to Hungary

Old Apr 13th 2020, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

2017sunshine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Flying in to Hungary

Just to let you know of my experience of flying back to hu 10 days ago ! I came via wizz air res/add cards checked at Luton airport (all shops are closed) on the plane single passengers all seemed to have the three seats each side of the isle to themselves and families were all at the rear of the plane ? At buda airport you have the temp check and then give your cards ect to the police who write down all your details give you a red sticker for your front door /gate explain you have to stay in your property for 14 days you then sign the paperwork and your then free to go I then had a phone call from CDC after 5days just to check up on my health And a letter saying I have to stay in ect and I have my daily visit from our local police just to make sure im staying in ( they have a clip board full of people they have to visit ) there checking anyone whose returned from out side of hu And our neighbors shop for us ( how nice is that ) village life 👍
Old Apr 19th 2020, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Flying in to Hungary

It is a bit of a nightmare there is no Airplanes to bring back People To and From the UK There was People I understand was Trying from GB to Budapest 10th May IT the Last Chance to give up this that 10th May was the last chance It was a Bad Time 2-5 of March i go and Move to get of Budapest as my Plot to Give Up