E104 Form

Old Apr 28th 2019, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

rickster000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: E104 Form

Originally Posted by fidobsa
That is all I'm trying to do but Croatia won't let me start paying until they get the E104 form from Hungary.
I previously wrote to the British Embassy about the problem and confusion for Brits in Hungary about the E104 form (on another thread).

The conclusion to this was a reply from the Hungarian authorities that said anyone with issues should print off their own E104 and take it along to the Hungarian OEP when applying for TAJ.

I'm not sure if this might be useful to your situation but I will attach the E104 that they offered for that situation. It is in Hungarian.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
E 104 k�relem (1).doc (96.5 KB, 193 views)
Old May 9th 2019, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rickster000
I previously wrote to the British Embassy about the problem and confusion for Brits in Hungary about the E104 form (on another thread).

The conclusion to this was a reply from the Hungarian authorities that said anyone with issues should print off their own E104 and take it along to the Hungarian OEP when applying for TAJ.

I'm not sure if this might be useful to your situation but I will attach the E104 that they offered for that situation. It is in Hungarian.
Thanks for the reply. I thought at first I had no software that could handle .doc files but I found a way and have printed a copy of the blank. I'm assuming it is filled in using the WP software rather than handwritten. A few of the questions are ambiguous, in particular things like place of residence and mailing address. It also talks about attatchments so perhaps other copy documents have to go with the form? I might fill in the parts I'm sure about then email the form to my Hungarian friend to advise on the rest.
Old May 9th 2019, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

rickster000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fidobsa
Thanks for the reply. I thought at first I had no software that could handle .doc files but I found a way and have printed a copy of the blank. I'm assuming it is filled in using the WP software rather than handwritten. A few of the questions are ambiguous, in particular things like place of residence and mailing address. It also talks about attatchments so perhaps other copy documents have to go with the form? I might fill in the parts I'm sure about then email the form to my Hungarian friend to advise on the rest.
I'm not really sure. This is the only advice I had from NEAK. (Remember this was for Brits trying to get their TAJ in Hungary.)

"To start the procedure in Hungary, attached I send you the application form I found online (unfortunately it is only available in Hungarian) that should be filled out. Please bring it along when visiting your local NEAK office, and also bring along your British passport, Hungarian registration and address cards. The Hungarian Authority will send the request to the UK system (SED 040 request)"