Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Christmas Greeting from everybody at the BE forums

Christmas Greeting from everybody at the BE forums

Old Dec 24th 2011, 6:03 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christmas Greeting from everybody at the BE forums

I would just like to take the time to wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year from everybody at the BE forums.

Your help, information and support has been appreciated by many and we hope you will continue to post in 2012.

Have a wonderful Xmas and health and happiness in 2012, you are all stars
Old Dec 25th 2011, 11:12 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas Greeting from everybody at the BE forums

A couple of photos of Xmas day for those of you not currently in Hungary. Surprisingly, the weather is beautiful, sun and blue skies - the first time we have experienced this over Xmas and though the children are disappointed not to be snowboarding, it really is a lovely change

Old Dec 25th 2011, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

klarika will become famous soon enoughklarika will become famous soon enough

and what a lovely sunny day it has been for a xmas day xx
Old Dec 30th 2011, 10:41 am
Just Joined

suenmike is an unknown quantity at this point

A happy,healthy and prosperous New Year to all.

What sort of temps are you getting now are they typical?