Reload this Page >

campsite in hungary

campsite in hungary

Old Oct 14th 2013, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

klarika will become famous soon enoughklarika will become famous soon enough
Default Re: campsite in hungary

Originally Posted by Tomsky2012
we are going for a motorcycle audience knowing a lot of bikers that travel through hungary both ways from Bulgaria Russia and greece so setting up with them in mind a little biker comfort and the odd tour ... Hungary has the benefit of being right in the middle of Europe so for us is perfect just about to sort a new house and get the rooms ready in the UK at the moment tying ends up dying to ge home though cant say how much i hate being in the UK now...
Good Luck Guy's
Old Oct 14th 2013, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

tonymac83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks klarika!

And sounds good tomsky, I know how you feel about out the UK!
Old Oct 14th 2013, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tomsky2012
we are going for a motorcycle audience knowing a lot of bikers that travel through hungary both ways from Bulgaria Russia and greece so setting up with them in mind a little biker comfort and the odd tour ... Hungary has the benefit of being right in the middle of Europe so for us is perfect just about to sort a new house and get the rooms ready in the UK at the moment tying ends up dying to ge home though cant say how much i hate being in the UK now...
I will be interested to hear how you get on as it is something I have considered. Since I got the dog I've done a lot more exploring of my local area and realise how many green lanes there are. I'm thinking of getting a 50cc trail bike to ride down some of them. One idea might be to get a bunch of small trail bikes and take the touring guests to get muddy (or at least dusty) for a day.
Old Oct 15th 2013, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Tomsky2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fidobsa
I will be interested to hear how you get on as it is something I have considered. Since I got the dog I've done a lot more exploring of my local area and realise how many green lanes there are. I'm thinking of getting a 50cc trail bike to ride down some of them. One idea might be to get a bunch of small trail bikes and take the touring guests to get muddy (or at least dusty) for a day.
Im already there Fib, a massive old road system in Hungary means you can cross this land with only crossing the width of a main road lots of mud and dust, im sure if you were to also get in to it there is plenty of scope or we can have a chat and do something together?
we're aiming at biker b&b early touring brekky and long rides through the country in to Croatia and or Romania so many plans i need to write it all down to keep up with myself another idea was lake tours on 50cc simsons ...a lot of smiles after you get of a big bike after doing 1-3000 k's
Thanks Carol will see you soon be back in hopefully two weeks to a cold house...lol
Old Jan 9th 2014, 10:41 am
Just Joined

Just an update...... planning on going over end of april to have a look at some areas and hopefully some property!
Old Jan 9th 2014, 10:59 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonymac83
Just an update...... planning on going over end of april to have a look at some areas and hopefully some property!
Bet you're getting excited now Look forward to meeting you
Old Jan 9th 2014, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

Very excited!!
Old Jan 9th 2014, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

hows the plans then Tony? all going well i hope ours are up to plan have seen two houses in hungary, and one in bulgaria, so may be going in to holiday lets as well, we are lucky we have some very good friends in hungary who can manage our two houses by the lake for us, whilst we are working hard on the dirt bikes in Bulgaria lol
Old Jan 10th 2014, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

hi tomsky, still at an early stage really. looking forward to getting over and getting a feel for areas and properties. We know geographically our target areas and target trade etc.

Are you over there at the mo are you? How's your venture coming along?
Old Jan 11th 2014, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

DezsoPapp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tony,
I had been doing quite some of touring around Hungary this Spring to Autumn and I had the feeling that thermal is big game for fighting the seasonality of the campsite business.
Good luck anway,

Dezso
Old Jan 11th 2014, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tonymac83
hi tomsky, still at an early stage really. looking forward to getting over and getting a feel for areas and properties. We know geographically our target areas and target trade etc.

Are you over there at the mo are you? How's your venture coming along?
Hi Tony good to hear we are in Hungary at the moment shuffling paper work and arranging a bit of work on the houses off to Bulgaria in spring to start tohe chores there ...
Maybe we will be here when you come over drop me a pm
Old Jan 11th 2014, 7:13 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

You keep confusing me, last I heard, November I think, you pulled out of buying in Hungary to buy in Bulgaria

Whatever, best of luck
Old Jan 12th 2014, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Yes we did and in Hungary too guy i just love it here we have bought two houses near the lake going to holiday let them already got bookings for one and after some work the other will be available...
The house in Bulgaria is waiting for us so its all good once all the dots are crossed and the I are t'd then were away leaving some good friends to manage them for us .... hope that unconfused you.... Hope you had a brilliant christmas..ours was quiet, but I love spending time with my husband so it didnt matter what time of year it was ..no noisy kids just his snoring..
Happy new year to you all
Old Jan 13th 2014, 9:21 am
Just Joined

thanks tomsky, will do!