BITISH FOOD DAY

Old Oct 17th 2012, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant future
Default Re: BITISH FOOD DAY

Goodmorning from a very foggy N.E Slo,Found the biggest Cep ever in the forest this morning! Yes the cheese seems to fly off the shelves in all the stores,I wonder why that can be?Still plenty of Baked Beans about!

Last edited by Mike and Janet; Oct 17th 2012 at 6:47 am. Reason: Early morning!
Old Oct 19th 2012, 9:35 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mike and Janet
Goodmorning from a very foggy N.E Slo,Found the biggest Cep ever in the forest this morning! Yes the cheese seems to fly off the shelves in all the stores,I wonder why that can be?Still plenty of Baked Beans about!
Just realised that I might be addicted to cheddar Popped into Lidls tonight after work and they had put out another box of cheddar, it was nearly empty but I managed to grab another 2kg. I was walking through the store like the cat that got the cream when I spotted another forum member and grinning from ear to ear, one of the first things I said was - I got more cheddar lol. Goodness knows what the people with him thought
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

richardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura about

Cathedral mature chedder @Tesco Keszthely 1299 Ft
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 4:23 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by richardmc
Cathedral mature chedder @Tesco Keszthely 1299 Ft
Is that for 250g?
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

richardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura about

Yes think so, the standard size
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 10:01 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Originally Posted by richardmc
Yes think so, the standard size
Yes, that's the one they usually have in - very expensive. The Lidls cheese was 400g for 899ft though the last lot I got was only 699ft! Should have grabbed more of it.
Old Oct 27th 2012, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Found mint in the jar @ Lidl Keszthely so bought 6, therefore riata tonight with our curry also boiled sweets in a jar and picalili (spelling)
Old Nov 9th 2012, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mike and Janet
Not my fault that one can not edit topic title!!!!! Last year we missed out on the cheese,but the short bread,beans and cod fillets were very good as was the marmaladeShall be camped outside the doors this year so we can get cheese too and to keep those johnny foreigner.s from across the border away!
IF YOU WANT CHEDDAR CHEESE OVER HERE HAVE A DAY OUT TRAVEL TO ESZTERGOM, NOT ONLY TO SEE THE SECOND LARGEST TEMPLE DOM BUT GET THE BEST CHEESE, I WAS THERE AND I CAN SAY IT IS AS GOOD AS UK BUT Probably BETTER,I SHOULD KNOW I WAS BROUGHT ON BREAD,CHEESE AND MILK, IF YOU STRUGGLING FOR GOOD BLACK STRONG TEE AT LESS THAN 400FH PER 250 GRAM THEN TRY THIS "Sara Lee Hungary Zart. (06-1) 237 9280
Old Nov 9th 2012, 11:52 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Originally Posted by digger47
IF YOU WANT CHEDDAR CHEESE OVER HERE HAVE A DAY OUT TRAVEL TO ESZTERGOM, NOT ONLY TO SEE THE SECOND LARGEST TEMPLE DOM BUT GET THE BEST CHEESE, I WAS THERE AND I CAN SAY IT IS AS GOOD AS UK BUT Probably BETTER,I SHOULD KNOW I WAS BROUGHT ON BREAD,CHEESE AND MILK, IF YOU STRUGGLING FOR GOOD BLACK STRONG TEE AT LESS THAN 400FH PER 250 GRAM THEN TRY THIS "Sara Lee Hungary Zart. (06-1) 237 9280
Please don't shout, I've got a headache
Old Nov 9th 2012, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: BITISH FOOD DAY

If you want a Bad Head then I suggest to look up the British Pantry Shop in Budapest on OFFER CIDER UP TO 70%
Old Nov 9th 2012, 6:24 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

If you want a Bad Head then I suggest to look up the British Pantry Shop in Budapest on OFFER CIDER UP TO 70%
Can I ask, are you connected with said shop at all?
Old Nov 9th 2012, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

NO WAY THERE PRICE ARE TO HIGH FOR ME, RED MY POST I AM NEARLY SELF SUFFICIENT MY PLOT PRODUCE EVERY KNEADS FRESH VEG, FRUIT,YOU NAME IT I GROW IT, AND YES I PRESERVER OR FREEZE AND DRY STORE THE ROOT VEGETABLES WRAP APPLES PEARS FOR STORAGE TILL SPRING.
ASS REGARDS TO ITEMS OTHER THAN THE ABOVE I HAVE TO RETURN TO UK FOR POST CHECKS OVER MY LAST BOUGHT WITH CANCER, SO WIZ AIR AIRBAG 32 KG YOU BRING OVER EVERY LUXURY ITEM GRAVY, OXO CUBS DRINK CHOCOLATE ETC NOT TEA HEAR I GET VERY GOOD STRONG TEA 250 GR = 400 FH YES THIS SHOP IS EXPENSIVE STEW
Old Nov 9th 2012, 7:04 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

NO WAY THERE PRICE ARE TO HIGH FOR ME, RED MY POST I AM NEARLY SELF SUFFICIENT MY PLOT PRODUCE EVERY KNEADS FRESH VEG, FRUIT,YOU NAME IT I GROW IT, AND YES I PRESERVER OR FREEZE AND DRY STORE THE ROOT VEGETABLES WRAP APPLES PEARS FOR STORAGE TILL SPRING.
ASS REGARDS TO ITEMS OTHER THAN THE ABOVE I HAVE TO RETURN TO UK FOR POST CHECKS OVER MY LAST BOUGHT WITH CANCER, SO WIZ AIR AIRBAG 32 KG YOU BRING OVER EVERY LUXURY ITEM GRAVY, OXO CUBS DRINK CHOCOLATE ETC NOT TEA HEAR I GET VERY GOOD STRONG TEA 250 GR = 400 FH YES THIS SHOP IS EXPENSIVE STEW
Ah ok, just checking.

You might want to take the caps lock off though as in the internet world that's seen as shouting
Old Nov 9th 2012, 7:05 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Can you please stop shouting?
Old Nov 9th 2012, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

I do apologise for this but, some time,s people are short sighted and remember some people prefer this
Further my education was approved
all i had is hard work, now time to "Live My Life" "Live the Good Life"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.