Benefiting from Exchange Rate

Old Mar 10th 2010, 3:07 am
Just Joined

fromdownunder has a spectacular aura aboutfromdownunder has a spectacular aura aboutfromdownunder has a spectacular aura about
Default Benefiting from Exchange Rate

Does anyone have any idea???????

If the exchnage rate has changed so much from when I left the UK which results in a good profit on the same amount of currency when I convert back to sterling, is it taxable anywhere???
Old Mar 16th 2010, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

alanlangstone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Benefiting from Exchange Rate

Hey,

I just posted this in the USA forum, http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659637
It does not relate directly but it may be of interest and save you some big money. Also if you contact Ashley Ingle at Excel Currencies (website link in article) he may know or be able to tell you who to contact.

Good luck.
Alan

Originally Posted by fromdownunder
Does anyone have any idea???????

If the exchnage rate has changed so much from when I left the UK which results in a good profit on the same amount of currency when I convert back to sterling, is it taxable anywhere???