WiFi

Old Oct 26th 2013, 10:30 am
Just Joined

JohnKP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WiFi

Hi All, I'm new to this forum so maybe this question has been asked before.
I will be in Goa Jan-Feb next. My hotel has wifi in reception/bar area not in the accommodation. I have a Samsung tablet (GT-P5110) which I have used in Europe both in a hotel room and in another hotel reception. Is there anything I can do to be able to use the tablet in my room in Goa?? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot from a UK which is bracing itself for a threatened violent storm.
Old Oct 26th 2013, 1:45 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WiFi

Hello there and welcome to,the forum. I'm not based in India so cannot help you. Hopefully one of our helpful Goa residents will be along soon to advise.

Yes, better batten down the hatches tonight in the UK. Sounds like the mother of all storms coming in
Old Oct 26th 2013, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JohnKP
Hi All, I'm new to this forum so maybe this question has been asked before.
I will be in Goa Jan-Feb next. My hotel has wifi in reception/bar area not in the accommodation. I have a Samsung tablet (GT-P5110) which I have used in Europe both in a hotel room and in another hotel reception. Is there anything I can do to be able to use the tablet in my room in Goa?? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot from a UK which is bracing itself for a threatened violent storm.
15.57. I have learned that the answer to this problem is to buy a MiFi dongle. Shops in Liverpool dont seem to have them though they told me this is what I need. Amazon have them so will go down that route.
Old Oct 26th 2013, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

or tether to your smartphone?

Andyd 8-)
Old Oct 26th 2013, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

Dont have a smartphone so will go for a mifi. Thanks for the interest
Old Oct 28th 2013, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

D4ve M is a jewel in the roughD4ve M is a jewel in the roughD4ve M is a jewel in the roughD4ve M is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JohnKP
Dont have a smartphone so will go for a mifi. Thanks for the interest
Ebay good. Search for Huawei mobile wifi