Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

When it suits them!!!!!!

When it suits them!!!!!!

Old Jan 26th 2009, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all
Default When it suits them!!!!!!

I have just spent 6 hours of listening to very very loud annoying music which went on until 1.30am at Mackies Nite market, Oh and what was it in aid off a Minister's birthday,
all the fuss and heartache the locals suffered over christmas and new year and even now with the music having to go off offically at 10pm and there "they are" dancing the nite away, didnt see one policeman. Law unto themselves when it suits!!!!!!
Old Jan 26th 2009, 3:40 am
Banned

Milward is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When it suits them!!!!!!

Originally Posted by poppetjay
I have just spent 6 hours of listening to very very loud annoying music which went on until 1.30am at Mackies Nite market, Oh and what was it in aid off a Minister's birthday,
all the fuss and heartache the locals suffered over christmas and new year and even now with the music having to go off offically at 10pm and there "they are" dancing the nite away, didnt see one policeman. Law unto themselves when it suits!!!!!!
BTW please be informed that it is a goan tradition to continue the party until sunrise the next morning. The locals which you have stated in your post must be from a foreign land (other than Goa). If you keep yourself updated with the news about goa refer some past news prints where goans have objected to to the 10pm rule IMPORTED from himachal pradesh.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all
Default Re: When it suits them!!!!!!

Sorry Milward you are wrong again on this one, the people at the party were all local "dignitarys" from Calangute/Candolim/Arpora and surrounding areas no "out of state" people were invited, why is it you always have to argue and disagree with what people post?
I have lived here for many many years and know the comings and goings of most of the people where i reside. I also listen to the locals and it was the local that siad it was a big party for the "big people in North Goa" meaning the government etc.