Wikiposts

vrundavan hospital

Old Mar 12th 2010, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: vrundavan hospital

Originally Posted by chablis
Perhaps I have been lucky with regards to V in Calangute. I had to be rushed in and have to say the staff and attention was second to none. All needles etc were new. One night in intensive care hooked up to all kind of monitors and drips followed by a night in a private room, all medication etc cost around 140 GBP. Not the cleanest of places though!
On another note, does anyone know where I can get a mammogram done? I did go to V in Mapusa but they only do sonograms but I would like the x ray version.
Dr Raghuwanshi diagnostic centre in panjim. on mahatma ghandi road above Weekender".was only there 2 days back for an xray of my mouth and blood tests. very clean , very nice staff.asked about mammograms myself. 2250rs.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Tuvalu is just really niceTuvalu is just really niceTuvalu is just really niceTuvalu is just really niceTuvalu is just really niceTuvalu is just really niceTuvalu is just really niceTuvalu is just really nice

Perhaps I have been lucky with regards to V in Calangute. I had to be rushed in and have to say the staff and attention was second to none. All needles etc were new. One night in intensive care hooked up to all kind of monitors and drips followed by a night in a private room, all medication etc cost around 140 GBP. Not the cleanest of places though!
On another note, does anyone know where I can get a mammogram done? I did go to V in Mapusa but they only do sonograms but I would like the x ray version.
I can only speak from our experience and that is that my wife went to V in Mapusa and saw Sheela Gupta. She did her training in UK and was very sympathetic. No rip off and very explanatory. Of course this was OUR experience.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tuvalu
I can only speak from our experience and that is that my wife went to V in Mapusa and saw Sheela Gupta. She did her training in UK and was very sympathetic. No rip off and very explanatory. Of course this was OUR experience.
I to have seen Sheela Gupta and she is a very experienced doctor and have no worries about her, its the staff and some of the other Doctors that worry me, as they do not have the medical training we recognise, in the uk after experiencing the treatment of a patient in ICU and my own grandson having his chin stitched up with the needle and thread big enough to stitch a handbag together, it quite terrifying to say the least. also hearing of so many wrong diaognosis's first hand how can we trust them.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

gregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nice

UK no better, Panorama report hospitals suggest they judge themselves

Last edited by gregit; Mar 14th 2010 at 3:52 am. Reason: misspel
Old Mar 14th 2010, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gregit
UK no better, Panorama report hospitals suggest they selvse themselves
Think when it comes to hygiene and training i'd rather go home and chance it in the UK rather than goa, as ive said before my son in law's arm was damaged because of V mapusa poor care and medical treatment, he is back in the UK and has had mirco surgery to repair his damaged nerves, who knows if it will be successful only time will tell.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

wallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nice

Yesterday morning an English lady had wax removed from her ears in V.
2000 Rupees for a five minute job. But, says she, it was worth it!!! The mind boggles.
Wally.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:31 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gregit
UK no better, Panorama report hospitals suggest they judge themselves
Would not give one minutiae of credit to anything produced by Panorama. The producers of this programme have their own agenda !

Dread - x
Old Mar 14th 2010, 8:03 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wallydug
Yesterday morning an English lady had wax removed from her ears in V.
2000 Rupees for a five minute job. But, says she, it was worth it!!! The mind boggles.
Wally.
They obviously replaced it with rose-tinted contact lenses, hence the cost........
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:40 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny five
They obviously replaced it with rose-tinted contact lenses, hence the cost........
10 rups in Anjuna market!!!! sorry could not resist.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 3:21 am
Just Joined

chablis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by noni
10 rups in Anjuna market!!!! sorry could not resist.
Haha Noni - that is just to get rid of them!!!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 3:33 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Haha Noni - that is just to get rid of them!!!
OH NO! NOT TO get rid of him - hubbie nearly punched his lights out, as I had just had an operation in my ear, and along came this idiot and tried to stick God knows what into my ear.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:21 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Just make sure you don't let anyone in the V hospital stick any type of needle in you - unless it is one you provide to them !! At least non invasive procedures are unlikely to cost you your life !!
See thread Health Precautions in Goa for details of why !

Dread - staying safe
x