Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Second hand car wanted!

Second hand car wanted!

Old Apr 11th 2010, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Second hand car wanted!

Does anyone know of or have a cheapish car for sale? Or does anyone have a vehicle they would like garaged for the monsoon and used on a weekly basis? I`m happy using two wheels 12 months of the year but did occasionally get caught out (living in Siolim) last monsoon . The dogs ended up eating beef stroganoff from the freezer and finest frozen kingfish as unable to get to mapusa on 2 wheels for dog meat. PM me with info please. Pounds sterling available!!!
Old Apr 11th 2010, 3:45 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Second hand car wanted!

You know you shouldnt be advertising in the forums dont you
Old Apr 11th 2010, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You know you shouldnt be advertising in the forums dont you
SORRY! didn`t think of it as advertising. just asking a question among compatriots!. wont bother joining in this forum any more! Sick of snide remarks etc etc. Im not suprised that no one is contributing to this site. !!! Is there somewhere else that us true expats can share things and possibly get together or am i missing something!!Sorry Mitzy.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 5:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msj5
SORRY! didn`t think of it as advertising. just asking a question among compatriots!. wont bother joining in this forum any more! Sick of snide remarks etc etc. Im not suprised that no one is contributing to this site. !!! Is there somewhere else that us true expats can share things and possibly get together or am i missing something!!Sorry Mitzy.
A. I wasnt making a snide remark
B. I didnt remove your post, just sent you a courteous reminder. It may have escaped your notice tyhat the post is still here for people to see!
C. I think this forum is one of the most helpful I have come accross over the years and there is much less aggro here then in other places

I think you misunderstood my post somehow
Old Apr 11th 2010, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

powerhouse will become famous soon enoughpowerhouse will become famous soon enough

A. I wasnt making a snide remark
B. I didnt remove your post, just sent you a courteous reminder. It may have escaped your notice tyhat the post is still here for people to see!
C. I think this forum is one of the most helpful I have come accross over the years and there is much less aggro here then in other places

I think you misunderstood my post somehow
Some of us girls are feeling a little hen pecked and we know that it should be the other way round.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

jagger is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally agree with MJ what on earth is wrong in asking if anyone has a second hand car for sale.
Have noticed the snide remarks as he points out and think the site has lost any fun it had.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 10:04 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by jagger
I totally agree with MJ what on earth is wrong in asking if anyone has a second hand car for sale.
Have noticed the snide remarks as he points out and think the site has lost any fun it had.

Its against the posting rules ... and has been forever!
My remark was not snide, it was courteous and with smilies, and apart from anything else the advert is still here ... it hasnt been removed. I allowed him to leave it!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 11:02 am
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice

All i can tell you, is never buy anything second hand from an Indian, in my years in Goa, everyone i know, who bought second hand from an Indian have had problems.
They only sell anything when its dead.
Friends bought a second hand fridge freezer, after about 10 attempts to get it fixed, it was never any good.
EX PATS leaving is what you need.
Good luck.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 3:38 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Its against the posting rules ... and has been forever!
My remark was not snide, it was courteous and with smilies, and apart from anything else the advert is still here ... it hasnt been removed. I allowed him to leave it!
May be the jet lag, and the continuous Dehli Belli I have had since getting off the plane,but I can't see why you are having a go at Mitzy, there are no snide remarks and he is always courteous He has also allowed the post to remain

Go easy on our Boss, he has still got a bad head.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

With reference to post#1. I have the choice of two cars to use for the monsoon from people who won`t be here and are more than happy for their vehicles to be used and garaged. The only poblem is deciding which car to choose. These are offers from friends and not from anyone on BE.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 12:01 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by msj5
With reference to post#1. I have the choice of two cars to use for the monsoon from people who won`t be here and are more than happy for their vehicles to be used and garaged. The only poblem is deciding which car to choose. These are offers from friends and not from anyone on BE.

All's well that ends well then
Go for the one thats been serviced and looked after more regularly I'd say
Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

RAZZMATAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I have the other one?
Old Apr 16th 2010, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

erinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really niceerinsgirl is just really nice

Originally Posted by stevebenaulim
All i can tell you, is never buy anything second hand from an Indian, in my years in Goa, everyone i know, who bought second hand from an Indian have had problems.
They only sell anything when its dead.
Friends bought a second hand fridge freezer, after about 10 attempts to get it fixed, it was never any good.
EX PATS leaving is what you need.
Good luck.
Steve, Quite agree with you. Have bought really great stuff from other expats going home, can testify to that. As for the second hand rubbish I have seen from the locals, well forget it!!!

Agree that this may not be the site for it, but how about something, a thread or some way of us ex pats here getting in touch with each oter for such purposes as selling off stuff etc etc. A sales noticeboard of some sort? Could the site accommodate such a thread?
Old Apr 16th 2010, 5:19 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by erinsgirl
Steve, Quite agree with you. Have bought really great stuff from other expats going home, can testify to that. As for the second hand rubbish I have seen from the locals, well forget it!!!

Agree that this may not be the site for it, but how about something, a thread or some way of us ex pats here getting in touch with each oter for such purposes as selling off stuff etc etc. A sales noticeboard of some sort? Could the site accommodate such a thread?
Not in the forums, no ...... but have you noticed the free classified section?
Old Apr 16th 2010, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by erinsgirl

Great idea.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.