Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Sample application form!

Sample application form!

Old Aug 6th 2011, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sample application form!

Has anyone else noticed this heading on the VFS site or is it new? I don`t recall seeing it before.

I reckon it looks less complicated than the old forms to be honest.I wasn`t looking forward to filling in it having read other peoples experiences but now realise it looks pretty straight forward.

That is bearing in mind that the real thing could be different to the sample-
this is India we are talking about!!

J
Old Aug 8th 2011, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

iain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really nice
Default Re: Sample application form!

That looks new to me too - I don't recall seeing that a month ago when I filled in mine - it was a case of dive straight in & hope for the best, as once you have clicked the "submit" button, I don't think there is any option of going back to make corrections.

In the online form, there are some drop-down options under "religion" & "education".

Good to have this sample to work against before tackling the main form, though.

Cheers
Iain