Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Property agent in Goa

Property agent in Goa

Old Nov 28th 2013, 9:44 am
Just Joined

jhh911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Property agent in Goa

Hi Daryl,If your questions are about the 4 bed villa please send a personal message,it is not safe putting personal details on a public forum.Thanks
Old Nov 28th 2013, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wookiebt
What are the qualifications to send PMs please?
I think you can send a pm after you have posted 3 times.
Old Nov 28th 2013, 11:01 am
Banned

wookiebt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by k800mer
I think you can send a pm after you have posted 3 times.
Thank you for your help.
Old Nov 28th 2013, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

Lvjchris1954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jhh911
Hi Daryl,If your questions are about the 4 bed villa please send a personal message,it is not safe putting personal details on a public forum.Thanks
Can you send a personal message on this site. Sorry I'm nieve using this site. I gave you my personal email I'd. We can correspond did you get it. Or is this scrambled . If you have received then we can communicate. - Thanks - Daryl
Old Nov 28th 2013, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

Yes it is about the 4 Bed Villa
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 3:19 am
Just Joined

Hi . Sorry I have not heard from you in regards to the 4 Bed Villa , Pls advise if you have my email I'd . To correspond - Daryl
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 8:29 am
Just Joined

Hi Daryl,I have had no personal message from you,although I have had from another party so the system is working.Try again and if you fail give me your contact number and I will call you.Thanks John
Old Dec 4th 2013, 4:46 am
Just Joined

Hi John . You can contact me on <snip>, I hope this gets through , I'm in Goa now ( <snip>) I hope we can chat - daryl

Last edited by Sue; Dec 4th 2013 at 3:08 pm. Reason: Telephone number removed
Old Dec 4th 2013, 4:47 am
Just Joined

Let's see if we can email each other : <<email address removed>>. Take care - Daryl
Old Dec 4th 2013, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

You should not put personal details like phone numbers and email addresses on an open forum. If you go to the top right of the page you will see Private Messages. Use that - it is safer or you can click on the name of the person you want to message.
Old Dec 4th 2013, 3:13 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lvjchris1954
Hi John . You can contact me on <snip>, I hope this gets through , I'm in Goa now ( <snip>) I hope we can chat - daryl
Let's see if we can email each other : <<email address removed>>. Take care - Daryl
Hi Daryl, as has already mentioned it is not a good idea to post your personal details, such as your email address and telephone number on a public forum. Instead share those details via the Private Message system. To do that you just click on a person's username and from the drop down menu choose "Send user a private message." That will then take you straight to the Private Message system where you can then send the user a private message. If you click here you can send John your email etc.
Old Dec 4th 2013, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

Thank you all who have warned about the risks on an open forum.I have now been in contact with Daryl,so problem resolved.
Old Dec 4th 2013, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

Thank You all for the dangers on Tel Nos etc ?? Slapped on the wrist. . Thanks J for contacting me. Yes all resolved
Old Dec 4th 2013, 4:17 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You all for the dangers on Tel Nos etc ?? Slapped on the wrist. . Thanks J for contacting me. Yes all resolved
No, not a slap on the wrist ... it's all good. Just didn't want you putting it all out there

Glad you are all sorted now.
Old Sep 15th 2014, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

ketan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There, I have a property in Goa/Siolim, a 2 bedroom apartment, swimming pool, gardens etc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.