New movers........

Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

Rachel in India is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New movers........

Hi
We are British Expats living in Bangalore for the last 2 yrs and are looking to move to Goa this year, probably near Anjuna.
We have 4 kids ages 1,3,5 and 12.

Can anyone recommend nursery schools and international schools (for 5 and 12 yr olds) ?

also can anyone recommend an agency for domestic staff and drivers?

thanks
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New movers........

I await the replies with bated breathe...

((wonder if I should move to Bangalore?))

AndyD 8-)#

P.S. not intending to be rude. these would be perfectly good questions in lots of places expats work BUT somehow they don't fit Goa -imho of course!
Old Apr 28th 2009, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

Sherin Peace had the same questions - a search on this site of the same name my come up with the required answers.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all

Well it was good for me to respond to Sherin Peace's questions because i'm now in Hawaii looking after their 3 children, and its amazing!!!!!
I would be glad to recommend a few schools and nurseries just PM me and i'll give you phne numbers ALOHA everyone!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:42 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=poppetjay;7524214]Well it was good for me to respond to Sherin Peace's questions because i'm now in Hawaii looking after their 3 children, and its amazing!!!!!
I would be glad to recommend a few schools and nurseries just PM me and i'll give you phne numbers ALOHA everyone!!!![/QUOTE

You were very lucky there Have made some great friends through this site in Goa.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Frost-Jan is an unknown quantity at this point

If you do find anything that fits your bill, please let me know!! THIS IS GOA NOT INDIA But you will muddle along as the rest of us do good luck!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:11 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frost-Jan
If you do find anything that fits your bill, please let me know!! THIS IS GOA NOT INDIA But you will muddle along as the rest of us do good luck!
Welcome Frost Jan to BE
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:21 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, welcome!
Join in, get frequent, be contraversial, whatever?