Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Milwart's "Out of Station", innit?

Milwart's "Out of Station", innit?

Old Nov 4th 2008, 2:43 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Milwart's "Out of Station", innit?

Originally Posted by johnny five
Noni deer Lady,

You is very confused innit? You is having the pleasure of MILWARD and MILWART but who the flock is MILWALL? Is foot balls fan innit?
Even puzzled more is me getting visa, I are a PAT not being Expat innit? Johhny Five (dropping "panch" bit as you people simple to confuse, or just simple?) So:

Thinking can be managed now innit? We is understood you lot not too brite.
AS for visa thing, chaos was what Johhny called it. He also says hes nackered innit? He will tell all tomorrow plus my London day.

Love from

MILWART THE "CITY-SLICKER"
Milwart

I know now there is no feeking Milwall, apologies City Slicker, will try to do better in class, but blonde, not very bright, and too much 'noffi and sun does not help.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:44 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all and apologies to those in India that this is so late in the day, been sorting my Dad's garden all day!
Milwart has been driving me crazy all day to give his version but I won, so here's what happened;
Applied on line with no problems at all and made appointment for 10.45 on Tuesday.
Arrived at VFS Victoria, easy to find and excellent set-up, to find the place full of applicants, heaving, hundreds of 'em............15 counters to deal with 'em but less than half were staffed!
Two sets of numbers (you are given yours when you arrive, blowing any thoughts of a real appointment) one set for those who just turned up on the day and one for those with "appointments".
Soon realised that "spot arrivals" were being seen at a much faster rate than us with appointments, faster being a relative term with so few counters open, 20 - 30 an hour, very worrying with hundreds waiting and knowing that VFS promise to deal with everyone who turns up before 2 something!
Became clear that "spot arrivals" were being prioritised as they made up about 75% of those present.
Strangely, after about an hour, the whole procedure speeded up considerably, no obvious reason for it and certainly no more staff on duty, but very noticeable.
So, despite an appointment, it took two and a half hours to get to a counter and hand our applications in.
.................Or would have done, had Milwart (the Great) not noticed that sometimes a number was called and no-one appeared at the designated counter, so when 103 was called (ours was 123, cute eh!) and no-one responded he dragged me to the counter on the basis that if caught I could claim to be deaf. So I queue-jumped by 20..........the appropriate number of Hail Marys will follow, of course!
So, not very impressed. Returning next Tuesday, hoping collection will be much quicker.
To avoid a deluge of "why not by post?" questions.............
1) Only back in UK for 20 days so not long to deal with HCI strops
2) Current visas valid till 15th Nov (see above)
3) Applying for three visas so two envelopes to return
4) Don't like our passports in the post if possible, past bad experiences
5) Staying just outside M25 so rail fares not too bad
6) Not much else to do all day anyway
So will begin tracking online tomorrow and hope for no problems.
Milwart should have chewed through his gag by tomorrow so will probably tell you about his day out in London.
Best Wishes
JOHNNY FIVE (definitely not Milwart innit?)
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

morse is on a distinguished road

Hello all and apologies to those in India that this is so late in the day, been sorting my Dad's garden all day!
Milwart has been driving me crazy all day to give his version but I won, so here's what happened;
Applied on line with no problems at all and made appointment for 10.45 on Tuesday.
Arrived at VFS Victoria, easy to find and excellent set-up, to find the place full of applicants, heaving, hundreds of 'em............15 counters to deal with 'em but less than half were staffed!
Two sets of numbers (you are given yours when you arrive, blowing any thoughts of a real appointment) one set for those who just turned up on the day and one for those with "appointments".
Soon realised that "spot arrivals" were being seen at a much faster rate than us with appointments, faster being a relative term with so few counters open, 20 - 30 an hour, very worrying with hundreds waiting and knowing that VFS promise to deal with everyone who turns up before 2 something!
Became clear that "spot arrivals" were being prioritised as they made up about 75% of those present.
Strangely, after about an hour, the whole procedure speeded up considerably, no obvious reason for it and certainly no more staff on duty, but very noticeable.
So, despite an appointment, it took two and a half hours to get to a counter and hand our applications in.
.................Or would have done, had Milwart (the Great) not noticed that sometimes a number was called and no-one appeared at the designated counter, so when 103 was called (ours was 123, cute eh!) and no-one responded he dragged me to the counter on the basis that if caught I could claim to be deaf. So I queue-jumped by 20..........the appropriate number of Hail Marys will follow, of course!
So, not very impressed. Returning next Tuesday, hoping collection will be much quicker.
Milwart should have chewed through his gag by tomorrow so will probably tell you about his day out in London.
Best Wishes
So an exciting day was had at HQ. Milwart.
Must report saw Milward and his family arrive at Sea Breeze Hotel Candolim in large coach this afternoon - they came on holiday with all their pots, pans, bags of onions and rice, no cases clothes in bungles. So I presume that it what indian 5* is all about. (Serious report)
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:59 am
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Best Wishes
Good luck Johnny Five hope you get what you want,we didn't they gave us a visa for 12 months less than we asked for and charged us for it.When I kicked up about a refund I got the normal head wobble and "what I can do Madam" no refund and £120 out of pocket.I did contact trading standard who said it was illegal but decided not to let them take up the complaint as I might never get another visa,which might have did me me a favour Innit
good luck Im routing for you
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by morse
Must report saw Milward and his family arrive at Sea Breeze Hotel Candolim in large coach this afternoon - they came on holiday with all their pots, pans, bags of onions and rice, no cases clothes in bungles. So I presume that it what indian 5* is all about. (Serious report)
Nice one innit:ro fl:
Old Nov 5th 2008, 7:29 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
Good luck Johnny Five hope you get what you want,we didn't they gave us a visa for 12 months less than we asked for and charged us for it.When I kicked up about a refund I got the normal head wobble and "what I can do Madam" no refund and £120 out of pocket.I did contact trading standard who said it was illegal but decided not to let them take up the complaint as I might never get another visa,which might have did me me a favour Innit
good luck Im routing for you

Big problem if Johnny Five gets 12 months less than wanted innit? Is only asked 6 months so maybe must leave 6 months before is arriving?

This maybe Silly-Milly was? He pretentious sort is, new money/no class innit?
Milwart (the Great ) travels in stile with extended family innit? Personal Bhendi-bus, sign-writ " MILWART ON TOUR" ", plenty Le Cruset pots/pans, tandoor oven, onions & rice, live chickens/cows, servants/slaves, holi relics, fire crackers, dancing grils and bungles and bungles of deziner clothes - Ghuchi, Eve Sanloron, IKEA, innit? Us non-FN/non-peasant peoples no how to do 5* proper, no worry of cost, just borrow more like all good Indians do, then shaft everyone in site to make payments, innit?

MILWART IN THE UK INNIT

Last edited by johnny five; Nov 5th 2008 at 7:31 am. Reason: NEEDED TO BE SENSIBLE INNIT?
Old Nov 6th 2008, 9:24 am
Banned

For Follow up on Visa application, please see;

Forum / Living & Moving Abroad / Rest of the World / Goa /
Indian Visa - Outsourcing Begins!

This seemed a better place to put it, innit?
Old Nov 6th 2008, 9:32 am
Account Closed

For Follow up on Visa application, please see;

Forum / Living & Moving Abroad / Rest of the World / Goa /
Indian Visa - Outsourcing Begins!

This seemed a better place to put it, innit?
innit just:rof l:
Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by noni
Milwart

I know now there is no feeking Milwall, apologies City Slicker, will try to do better in class, but blonde, not very bright, and too much 'noffi and sun does not help.
Ooooh Noni,
Sounding very promising innit? Wondering if loose morals also and husband not? Perfeckshun could be, please submit snaps, clicked recently to;

www. Milwartwillmakeyouamoviestar.com

Fame, fortune and ...................garanteed, innit?

MILLYMOVIEMOGHUL

PS If anyone can get a "copyright" symbol onto a post for me would be very gratefool, innit
Old Nov 6th 2008, 2:57 pm
A little honey

Honey Bee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
innit just:rof l:
Saw Milward's family in Newtons Supermarket last night - poor things, they were picking up the expensive bottles of wine, holding them to their hearts and having their photo taken with them. Mr. Newton not a happy man, but could not stop the arrogant indians Then they trotted back to Side of Sea Breeze to do their cooking.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:18 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooh Noni,
Sounding very promising innit? Wondering if loose morals also and husband not? Perfeckshun could be, please submit snaps, clicked recently to;

MILLYMOVIEMOGHUL

PS If anyone can get a "copyright" symbol onto a post for me would be very gratefool, innit

Hi Milwart,

Too old now for loose morals - loose everything else!. No need to send you a snap as I am sure we have met at another time in Goa, so you will have the photo.

Blonde moment - who is Silly-Milly? your wife.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:23 pm

Ooooh Noni,

MILLYMOVIEMOGHUL

Oh Milwart! Thank you. Loose morals to old for that, loose everything else, as for photo if you look back at last year, I am sure
you will find one, as I am sure we have met before. For Milwards information in a 5+ star hotel.

Having blonde moment is Silly-Milly your wife?
Noni
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by noni
Oh Milwart! Thank you. Loose morals to old for that, loose everything else, as for photo if you look back at last year, I am sure
you will find one, as I am sure we have met before. For Milwards information in a 5+ star hotel.

Having blonde moment is Silly-Milly your wife?
Noni
Dear Your Noni-ness,

First to be clearing, Silly-Milly polite name for Milward, is why followed by "he" innit? Milwart wife not he and known as Wesme (as in wesme dinner, wesme socks etc). Also not in UK as she tippy-cul oppressed Indian wife so at home scrubbing all 'n sundry innit?
So what if you is "old bird" innit? How you know I are not liking that, maybe I are "old cock". Not having snap of me/you am thinking, I only going 6* Goa hotels as 5* full of locals and guvmint ministers plottin innit?

Remember rinkles is just a map of life's enjoyings, innit?
Love
MILWART THE FILLOSSAFER, innit?
Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:01 pm

Dear Your Noni-ness,

First to be clearing, Silly-Milly polite name for Milward, is why followed by "he" innit? Milwart wife not he and known as Wesme (as in wesme dinner, wesme socks etc). Also not in UK as she tippy-cul oppressed Indian wife so at home scrubbing all 'n sundry innit?
So what if you is "old bird" innit? How you know I are not liking that, maybe I are "old cock". Not having snap of me/you am thinking, I only going 6* Goa hotels as 5* full of locals and guvmint ministers plottin innit?

Remember rinkles is just a map of life's enjoyings, innit?
Love
MILWART THE FILLOSSAFER, innit?

Carry on Milwart the filosofer - innit just fun : A good laugh a day keep the doctor away.

Not going in any guvmint cars
Old Nov 7th 2008, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

thatman will become famous soon enoughthatman will become famous soon enough

noni - was this the person you had your photo taken with at the Marriot (I am guessing as you said photo from 5* last year)

This is him - he is our bestist friend in Goa

http://www.johnny-five.com/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.