long term lets

Old May 2nd 2009, 3:41 am
Just Joined

Rachel in India is an unknown quantity at this point
Default long term lets

hi all can anybody point me to a good realter or web site for 3-4 bed houses letting in goa for 6 months min at reasonable rates, have had a search but cannot seem to find much so local knowledge appreciated. Anjuna area is favorite thanks
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:10 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: long term lets

Letting agents will ALWAYS be very very expensive.
The normal procedure here is to "ask around" in the area where you wish to live and bargain hard when you find somewhere.
If you insist on agents, try Findoll at Parra, between Calangute and Mapusa, or there is another one in Calangute set back on the left, just after leaving the temple heading towards Candolim. But would not recommend, you WILL pay up to 50% more...............
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rachel in India
hi all can anybody point me to a good realter or web site for 3-4 bed houses letting in goa for 6 months min at reasonable rates, have had a search but cannot seem to find much so local knowledge appreciated. Anjuna area is favorite thanks

Hi Rachel,
Heres a link for the Realtor in Parra,

http://www.homesgoa.com/index1.htm

Also try Chris at,

Royal Estate Agents,
Serenity Building
Ground Floor
(Behind Abalone Resort)
Gorbhat,
Arpora, Goa

e-mails

[email protected]

[email protected]

Tel: (+91) 9822073735

Remy

Last edited by Remy-Ireland; May 2nd 2009 at 9:43 am. Reason: update
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

catpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nicecatpat123 is just really nice

Good to see you back Remy.
Old May 2nd 2009, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by catpat123
Good to see you back Remy.
Thanks Catpat,

Its great to be back, missed you all bigtime.
Hope and trust you are keeping well , i cant believe how rusty my typing is....it takes me ages. I am afraid to ask anyone how the property fiasco is going....i take it there is no change on the DoE front?

I'll have to spend an hour or two reading through the Infamous Buyer Beware thread.....i just have to get a load of Noffi in first.

Regards,
Remy
Old May 4th 2009, 8:51 am
Just Joined

David Gardiner is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rachel in India
hi Rachel
I have a acron villa (Villa Violeta) in badem about 7 mins from anjuna if you are inerested. It is really a two bed (both on-suite) but the spare roon downstairs we also use as a bedroom. With the current economic crisis we may not be able to visit next season and I would prefer it to be in use than sit empty. Let me know if you would like more info.
David