Kingfisher Airline

Old Nov 11th 2011, 8:42 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Kingfisher Airline

Originally Posted by Bipat
We will be staying at Beleza By the Beach from 15th Jan, we stayed there once before for 3 days as it is reasonable distance from airport to stay before going home. So don't really know it that well. Our main haunts were Palolem and Varca. So this year we can explore.
I think Beleza by the beach is a relatively new hotel - maybe not the right turn just out of the villlage to the Ala Goa & The Coconut Grove, but the right turn before that one - can't remember, all those little roads seem familiar when aimlessly mooching about on the bike.

Have a day at Anri's on Sunset Beach & an evening meal at Sam Hen in Majorda - both great places & not silly silly tourist prices.

A couple of years ago there was a restaurant in Betalbatim called 86HD - very limited menu but great food, set up in front of a house, slow service but a really enjoyable unrushed (late!) night out - until the house owner, wh knew about said restaurant, returned home & decided it was too close to the house & it never re-opened the following season.

Regards

H.
Old Nov 11th 2011, 8:48 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kingfisher Airline

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15694341
Old Nov 11th 2011, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hemingway
I think Beleza by the beach is a relatively new hotel - maybe not the right turn just out of the villlage to the Ala Goa & The Coconut Grove, but the right turn before that one - can't remember, all those little roads seem familiar when aimlessly mooching about on the bike.

Have a day at Anri's on Sunset Beach & an evening meal at Sam Hen in Majorda - both great places & not silly silly tourist prices.

A couple of years ago there was a restaurant in Betalbatim called 86HD - very limited menu but great food, set up in front of a house, slow service but a really enjoyable unrushed (late!) night out - until the house owner, wh knew about said restaurant, returned home & decided it was too close to the house & it never re-opened the following season.

Regards

H.
Thanks for the info.
B
Old Nov 12th 2011, 2:53 am
Lovin' it

goanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant future

Thanks for the link. That Nidhi Dutt is quite cute
Old Nov 12th 2011, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

According to the latest reports from the BBC the Indian Government are prepared to step in and advise the banks to give Kingfisher time to re-structure their fleet and debt re-payment schedule.However, aircraft leasing companies are thinking differently and are prepared to snatch their planes back if no money is upcoming.BA have replied to my emails and said that my flights will be operational on the dates on my tickets.But BA have a habit of saying anything other but the truth.It doesn't worry me as i am under EU rules and BA will have to compensate me if they mess up, also i have saved their emails so if Kingfisher go down the plug hole im OK.Will keep a watching brief on the situation though because Kingfisher are in real trouble and press releases from a troubled company are often just a pack of lies or a trick to by time before the inevitable happens.Will do a trawl of the Indian press to discover more.
Old Nov 12th 2011, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by noni
Men are silly moaning about paying 100 rups for a haircut and shave...
HOW much?
Rs. 50 for haircut & beard trim, which includes a generous tip!

AndyD 8-)#
Old Nov 13th 2011, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by prestonjohn
WE have just contacted BA Bipat to see what they will offer us.Reports from Indian media sources via Nonis postings indicate other Indian budget airlines may be in trouble too.Am hoping that BA can get us on to Indian Airlines as they fly at the same time as Kingfisher from Mumbai to Goa at 5am.Hope you sort out your flight to Pune.Lots of luck mate.
Rel. in Pune has booked us on AI flight to Goa, yesterday, she had to wait a long time to get into the AI site, others must be having the same plan.
I cancelled the Kingfisher flight and refund will come in 4-6 weeks? possibly??
(At least that gets me out of the dreaded taxi ride to Mumbai on the express-way).
Old Nov 13th 2011, 8:06 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if Noni has made it
Old Nov 13th 2011, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Tina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Haven't heard from her. She did get on the plane and she did check- in for Kingfisher, but whether there was actually a plane there!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2011, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Tina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to all

She has arrived and is at the apartment now.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 1:47 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Ah that's good... bless. I expect she'll be all jet-ragged then. (Does jet-rag have a hyphen? )

Tina, I love that signature line. I think I might have to borrow it for somewhere else
Old Nov 14th 2011, 6:39 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Ah that's good... bless. I expect she'll be all jet-ragged then. (Does jet-rag have a hyphen? )

Tina, I love that signature line. I think I might have to borrow it for somewhere else
You only get jet-rag flying to China........

Old Nov 14th 2011, 8:38 am

Ah you get that in Thailand too. I'm going to be right off topic here and will probably get smacked by Noni when she's revived herself but....

we have a house in Thailand currently and were up there last week and getting some quotes for jobs. The jacuzzi pump is cream-crackered and the lady quoting for the job sighed and said Ah...the pobbem is Lust.

You'll have to think about that one.

Right...I'll scarper before Noni comes looking for me
Old Nov 14th 2011, 8:40 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny five
You only get jet-rag flying to China........

Yes everything was great on Kingfisher, left on time, arrived on time, really rushed in Mumbai to get on the connection, which was Kingfisher, but had BA passangers on. Only difference, no sweeties for take off, no personal little bags, plenty of booze, good food, on the flight mumbai to Goa, no sweeties or lemon juice, but can live without that. Used up all our ticket now, so no pain in the pocket for us, just hope everybody else is as lucky.

Baked Bean - I always knew you were a lusty old girl in the jacuzzi
Old Nov 14th 2011, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

The signature is part of a poem. The first part of it is - Sparkle, sparkle little twink. Who the hell you are I think. I'm not as drunk as sum teople pink I am, I only had tee Martoonies. Feel free to use it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.