Indian Visa Help

Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

Searcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Indian Visa Help

Hello:

I couldn't figure it out it before and I can't figure it after I read hundreds-of-pages about Indian Visa Requirements to purchase a "Residential Home"....!

If you are struggling like I do, or "made it" please reply...

Thanks.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

jacky sisson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Indian Visa Help

Originally Posted by Sally49
Hi there Bandarjoti

Just to let you know there are some photos of Keegan Palms available on the Keegan Palms group site, which if you don't know it can be found here:

http:\groups.msn.com\keeganpalmsgoa

Cheers

Sally
Hi every one We are buying in Keegan Palms and would welcome an update from anyone who has been out there recently, also would be nice to keep in contact with fellow buyers
Old Dec 7th 2006, 11:11 pm
Banned

Sally49 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jacky sisson
Hi every one We are buying in Keegan Palms and would welcome an update from anyone who has been out there recently, also would be nice to keep in contact with fellow buyers
Hi Jacky

I know there is someone out there just now who has promised photos on the Keegan Palms site.

How far have you got, have you signed your purchase contract yet? We are buying K121, which are you going for?

We love the place and hope it all works out, but you just can't be sure can you?

Sally
Old Dec 8th 2006, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

niccidean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jacky sisson
Hi Jacky
We are in the process of buying in I block. a two bed with terrace and balcony, as sally mentioned on the previous page, a few of us owners can be found at http://groups.msn,com/keeganpalmsgoa there are some photos on there, Alastair, one of the groups members is out at keegan palms at the moment and we are going out on the 24th feb so we will be posting some more photos then, look forward to seeing you on the site
bye for now
nicci
Old Dec 8th 2006, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

niccidean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by niccidean
Hi Jacky
We are in the process of buying in I block. a two bed with terrace and balcony, as sally mentioned on the previous page, a few of us owners can be found at http://groups.msn,com/keeganpalmsgoa there are some photos on there, Alastair, one of the groups members is out at keegan palms at the moment and we are going out on the 24th feb so we will be posting some more photos then, look forward to seeing you on the site
bye for now
nicci
sorry Jackie, i think i put a comma where a full stop should have been, try this http://groups.msn.com/KeeganPalmsGoa
Old Dec 8th 2006, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sally49
Hi Jacky

I know there is someone out there just now who has promised photos on the Keegan Palms site.

How far have you got, have you signed your purchase contract yet? We are buying K121, which are you going for?

We love the place and hope it all works out, but you just can't be sure can you?

Sally
Hi Sally we are buying in F block 208 we have paid about 3/4 of total, as we were out there in march. We also think its a great place, its always a bit of a gamble buying in some where like India because of the bureaucracy. WE spoke to Lurio the other day who said our apartment will be finished in May , but I dont expect we will take possession until the season starts. It is difficult to pin him down regarding extras like air con etc. But we send him lots of e mails.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by niccidean
sorry Jackie, i think i put a comma where a full stop should have been, try this http://groups.msn.com/KeeganPalmsGoa
thanks for link to website we are buying in block f so saw the site very early on, I will try and put our pictures on.