Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Happy New Year from Oz to friends on EP

Happy New Year from Oz to friends on EP

Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future
Default Happy New Year from Oz to friends on EP

Now 2.30 in the morning and have just come back from the best New Year of our lives - cruise round Sydney Harbour - eating lobster, steak and oysters, starters and puds and everything else chocolate in between. Lots of fine wines and champagne and proper noffi not Goa rubbish!!!
Dancing to a 60's band whilst watching the Sydney skyline go past was a wonderful treat - fireworks at 9 pm for the kids then the proper ones at midnight - what a sight - it was amazing - did not know where to point the camera next.
Did not drink too much as we wanted to see it all - best ever.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all
Default Re: Happy New Year from Oz to friends on EP

Originally Posted by emsirrah
Now 2.30 in the morning and have just come back from the best New Year of our lives - cruise round Sydney Harbour - eating lobster, steak and oysters, starters and puds and everything else chocolate in between. Lots of fine wines and champagne and proper noffi not Goa rubbish!!!
Dancing to a 60's band whilst watching the Sydney skyline go past was a wonderful treat - fireworks at 9 pm for the kids then the proper ones at midnight - what a sight - it was amazing - did not know where to point the camera next.
Did not drink too much as we wanted to see it all - best ever.
Sounds Amazing!!! WOW!!!!

You lucky gits!!!!
Have a wonderful 2010 with Health and Happiness!

Godbless,

Remy
Old Dec 31st 2009, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

Mum2randa is on a distinguished road

Wishing all the members of BE a Happy and Prosperous New Year - from a cold and rainy England. Roll on 2010
Old Jan 1st 2010, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

Tina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Happy New Year from Oz to friends on EP

Originally Posted by Mum2randa
Wishing all the members of BE a Happy and Prosperous New Year - from a cold and rainy England. Roll on 2010
Happy New Year to all from a very snowy Geordieland.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 2:38 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tina1
Happy New Year to all from a very snowy Geordieland.
Lucky You Em - bit different than watching firecrackers in Candolim High Street, with poorly OH. Look forward to seeing you, if you can get back into the Country. Happy New Year to you all.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

Best of health to OH

Don't really care if we can't get back into Goa at the moment - T said they can shove it there whatsits

This is not what I want - I want to come back to Goa in Feb and continue my life - have paid the rent for flat - the scooter rent and we have paid for a wonderful holiday for 5 people in Mumbai which has cost a fortune.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

is it really necessary to brag about how much money youre spending ! and are any of us are really interested. i`m suprised OH can sleep at night.but really pleased youre having a good time.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 5:53 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by msj5
is it really necessary to brag about how much money youre spending ! and are any of us are really interested. i`m suprised OH can sleep at night.but really pleased youre having a good time.
Hi msj5 and welcome to BE
That's not a very nice introduction from a new member.We are a friendly bunch on this site most of the time but posting those sort of remarks really doe'snt encourage member to be friendly toward you.
I'm sure you have a lot interesting stories to share with us.So please join in and share your experiences as Emsirrah has done,which incidentally I have found very interesting.

GC
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 2:13 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
Hi msj5 and welcome to BE
That's not a very nice introduction from a new member.We are a friendly bunch on this site most of the time but posting those sort of remarks really doe'snt encourage member to be friendly toward you.
I'm sure you have a lot interesting stories to share with us.So please join in and share your experiences as Emsirrah has done,which incidentally I have found very interesting.

GC
Welcome to the site msj5. Please remember when posting rules 1 and 4
Happy New Year.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 2:15 am

Best of health to OH

Don't really care if we can't get back into Goa at the moment - T said they can shove it there whatsits

This is not what I want - I want to come back to Goa in Feb and continue my life - have paid the rent for flat - the scooter rent and we have paid for a wonderful holiday for 5 people in Mumbai which has cost a fortune.
Happy New Year - hope you will treat us to a holiday as well. Just remember Heir Hunters
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

hi gc and thankyou for your welcome.have joined exp cos of visa probs. i do live here in goa and like poppetjay am concerned about our future i do not have a second home and i have animals to think about, a very tense time. fortuneatly i rent and dont own.apologises to emsirrah.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

I only paid for 2 hols but will ruin it for 5 people now that we are not able to get back into India.

Last edited by emsirrah; Jan 3rd 2010 at 6:22 am.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 8:20 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msj5
Yes ....... we're all interested
I wish I'd had such a good time
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

I only paid for 2 hols but will ruin it for 5 people now that we are not able to get back into India.
... are you sure? there are several post reporting that people who turn up in good faith with a valid visa are being allowed in (or have your friends' visas expiered and new ones refused?)

AndyD 8-)#