Happy Meals in Goa

Old Jun 13th 2007, 4:23 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Meals in Goa

Originally Posted by TONY P
Hi Thatman
Was that a restaurant in Goa?
Don't you want to know what she does with her hand, I do. but then I don't buy food from people on the beach especially not the cake and bun sellers
Regards
Tony

:embaressed_smile::r olleyes:
Yes she did it right behind us on the beach, then put her basket of fruit on her head and went happily on her way to unsuspecting trippers :curse:
Dirty little ...........
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

thatman will become famous soon enoughthatman will become famous soon enough

Noni - was it the old lady?
Seen her do that before and made a comment to her - she stands infront of us now when she see us on the beach and stares at us for ages as if to say "remember me"
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:57 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thatman
Seen her do that before and made a comment to her - she stands infront of us now when she see us on the beach and stares at us for ages as if to say "remember me"
Yes! She didn't poo in front of you did she!! :curse:
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by thatman
UH OH,
I have a photo of this old lady on
http://picasaweb.google.com/myindiaphotos
If its her please let me know as my wife always buys from her.

Cheers,
Remy
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:10 pm

Originally Posted by Remy-Ireland
UH OH,
I have a photo of this old lady on
http://picasaweb.google.com/myindiaphotos
If its her please let me know as my wife always buys from her.

Cheers,
Remy
Sorry can only bring up the photo's of (Douglas) the monkey and a small one of you. As I said am having a serious senior day to-day.
Tell your wife never to buy from the fruit sellers - the shacks well what you don't see doesn't worry you.
Fruit lady - what I said - hole in ground - whoopsie - hand, then cutting the fruit for the FN.
and all this under HAPPY MEALS.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Douglas M
Hi Tony and Remy,

Interesting reaction.

As i consider your point, i realise that perceiving water buffalo to be cuddly is a very different viewpoint, maybe they are more pat pat than cuddly. Also, i have lived with mrs douglas for a long time and maybe she has influenced me in this area.

It is her views i am partially expressing here i think, although i do concur. We used to keep horses and she certainly cuddled her mare, quite rightly so, it was the brightest horse i ever met. She also likes the smell of horses too, particularly the smell of her mare which was particularly strong.

We even considered having a house built where the horses could live in the house with us, thats how close we all were!

Our horses have long since died , but my wife has since transferred that affection to other four legged creatures eg water buffalos so she naturally wants to cuddle them and smell them as before.

As i write this i am realising that mrs douglas is as odd as douglas is, if not more so.

I think its a matter of perception, i dont see animals as a separate species, but part of the whole beauty of existence. Some people are cuddly , so are some animals and not necessarily the rounded ones, the attraction is internal as well as external.

If kids were brought up with water buffalos instead of plastic, i think they would naturally cuddle them.

I hope some of this makes sense.

regards
douglas

Hi Dougs,

You got me all wrong.......I love buffalo.........especially with gravy.

Remy
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by noni
Sorry can only bring up the photo's of (Douglas) the monkey and a small one of you. As I said am having a serious senior day to-day.
Tell your wife never to buy from the fruit sellers - the shacks well what you don't see doesn't worry you.
Fruit lady - what I said - hole in ground - whoopsie - hand, then cutting the fruit for the FN.

Yeah Noni,

Suddenly im liking McDonalds again. Bring on the Golden Arches.

Remy
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:29 pm

Originally Posted by Remy-Ireland
Yeah Noni,

Suddenly im liking McDonalds again. Bring on the Golden Arches.

Remy
Did you see the sit-com Mumbai Calling about a call center in Mumbai. It showed McDonalds, with a cow outside - and the (English) Indian there on work experience said "well at least the beef is fresh"
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Did you see the sit-com Mumbai Calling about a call center in Mumbai. It showed McDonalds, with a cow outside - and the (English) Indian there on work experience said "well at least the beef is fresh"

Sorry i missed that, hopefully will be repeated soon.
I seen it advertised but didnt catch the day or time of showing.

Remy
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Douglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the rough

Hi noni,

As long as douglass picture is the biggest one thats ok.

Dont quite understand all this astonishment about shitting on the beach.

If you go to morjim early in the morning you will see the men squatting on the beach, often with a toothbrush stuck in their mouths.The women shit in the fields, separate sex ablutions is the norm.

The reason a lot of goans shit outside, is because they dont have toilets at home.

Welcome to india, they wipe or wash with the left hand and eat with the right. Much of the world adopts this protocol.They must think we are really odd using toilet paper.

I have flown air india and indian air and one or both of them show a video to the passengers on how to use the toilet on the aircraft.

regards
douglas
Old Jun 16th 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi noni,

If you go to morjim early in the morning you will see the men squatting on the beach, often with a toothbrush stuck in their mouths.The women shit in the fields, separate sex ablutions is the norm.

The reason a lot of goans shit outside, is because they dont have toilets at home.

Welcome to india, they wipe or wash with the left hand and eat with the right. Much of the world adopts this protocol.They must think we are really odd using toilet paper.

I have flown air india and indian air and one or both of them show a video to the passengers on how to use the toilet on the aircraft.

regards
douglas
Hi Douglas,
Its not the shitting on the beach, or the left hand wipe up...its the serving up of watermellon and papaya straight after without washing that i think is the concern here.

Cheers,
Remy
Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

TONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond repute

Knew it would all come out, maybe we should post a warning "Don't let your children dig in the sand", still if they do it on the low watermark the tide will eventually spread the good news.
Regards
Tony P
Old Jun 17th 2007, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TONY P

Knew it would all come out, maybe we should post a warning "Don't let your children dig in the sand", still if they do it on the low watermark the tide will eventually spread the good news.
Regards
Tony P
Hi Tony,
Maybe this is were the saying 'Shit Floats' comes from.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:58 pm

Hi noni,

regards
douglas
Go on Douglas tell us what they told you on the plane!

Remy I suppose Douglas and I are in the Club of "S... hitting Fan"
Old Jun 17th 2007, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Douglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the rough

Go on Douglas tell us what they told you on the plane!

Remy I suppose Douglas and I are in the Club of "S... hitting Fan"
Ho Noni,

It was just a simple video for rural people unfamiliar with aeroplanes to prevent them crawling out on the wing when at 30,000 ft and having a pee. With a ground speed of 600mph and a wind speed of 100mph they would soon find out where the expression "pissing in the wind" came from.

regards
douglas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.